• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ignore Tool

Phil

In other words, if I had Jimmy on ignore, I'd still see this when you respond.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Bateman View Post

Is there a way to prune all posts from someone you ignored? It's a useless feature when people keep quoting

(im trying to be mature and utilize the feature)

I don't understand what you are asking. To prune posts from someone you ignored? Pruned posts is a database tool to remove data.

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Should be able to ignore a mod

No, you shouldn't, because mods post important messages that need to be read.

And mods don't ignore users, becuase in doing so they can potentially be skipping over posts that require discipline. Street goes both ways.

You scroll past their posts. I'm not going to lift that restriction to allow anyone to ignore Staff members, for exactly the reason I just said.

If you have issue with a particular Staff member, my suggestion is to reach out to them privately. Another thing all Staff members are required to do is be available privately through PM's.

You scroll past their posts. I'm not going to lift that restriction to allow anyone to ignore Staff members, for exactly the reason I just said.

If you have issue with a particular Staff member, my suggestion is to reach out to them privately. Another thing all Staff members are required to do is be available privately through PM's.

Fair enough, thanks Phil.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Also, I've issued a handful of warnings or infractions in recent weeks because of this. The tool exists for you to not have to see all the posts of those you wish to ignore. That's not an invitation to take shots at them because you may not see their response to you. You will get tagged for it. I promise. If you want to ignore someone, do it. Just do it quietly.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

Also, I've issued a handful of warnings or infractions in recent weeks because of this. The tool exists for you to not have to see all the posts of those you wish to ignore. That's not an invitation to take shots at them because you may not see their response to you. You will get tagged for it. I promise. If you want to ignore someone, do it. Just do it quietly.

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

well... not all the posts of those you wish you ignore...

Archived