• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Game of Thrones (TV Show Discussion Only) *DO NOT POST SPOILERS*

Phil

hehe i was surprised it wasn't mentioned yet

these frickin episodes just fly by though. feels like they are no more than 15 minutes long each.

I know...even my wife who hasn't read the books is all into it and is like wtf it's over??

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope Joffrey dies slow.

Look back in this thread to season 1. You'll laugh at the progression and growth of hatred towards Joffrey. It gets to the point where EVERYONE feels exactly like this. They want to watch him die an agonizing, slow death.

What's funny is that in all my life watching television, reading books, etc. etc. I've NEVER hated a character more than I hate Joffrey Baratheon. It's not even close.

Look back in this thread to season 1. You'll laugh at the progression and growth of hatred towards Joffrey. It gets to the point where EVERYONE feels exactly like this. They want to watch him die an agonizing, slow death.

What's funny is that in all my life watching television, reading books, etc. etc. I've NEVER hated a character more than I hate Joffrey Baratheon. It's not even close.

Agreed, Joffrey takes it to a whole other level than anyone else...so perfectly casted and acted...the guy deserve an award....god...imagine the feeling of delight to stumble upon him alone in a dark alley....hhahahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhh

Agreed, Joffrey takes it to a whole other level than anyone else...so perfectly casted and acted...the guy deserve an award....god...imagine the feeling of delight to stumble upon him alone in a dark alley....hhahahahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhh

I've actually said to my fianc?e that if I saw him in real life, blonde hair and smug look and all, I'd have a very, very difficult time remembering reality. I'd want to beat him to death with a pipe.

i dont know dude.. joffrey is an evil farg I want killed but lori from the walking dead is such a stupid bitch that my hate for her reaches levels I have never known even existed

i dont know dude.. joffrey is an evil farg I want killed but lori from the walking dead is such a stupid bitch that my hate for her reaches levels I have never known even existed

Lori is stupid. Joffrey is the most vile creature I've ever come to know. One creates frustration, the other disgust, hatred, anger, hostility and about 100,000 other negative adjectives, none of which truly does the character true justice in terms of just how fucking evil he truly is.

Lori may be stupid, but no way in hell does she deserve anything close to what Joffrey Baratheon does.

All credit to Jack Gleeson. He ABSOLUTELY NAILED IT on this character, to the point where he must receive failing grades in school for his utter cuntitude.

All credit to Jack Gleeson. He ABSOLUTELY NAILED IT on this character, to the point where he must receive failing grades in school for his utter cuntitude.

Yup. He and Nina Gold and/or Robert Sterne, or whoever the Casting Director was who discovered him.

What's crazy, too, is that whatever else he does after this, I'm always going to see Joffrey, same as I always see Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter.

Yup. He and Nina Gold and/or Robert Sterne, or whoever the Casting Director was who discovered him.

What's crazy, too, is that whatever else he does after this, I'm always going to see Joffrey, same as I always see Daniel Radcliffe as Harry Potter.

It's even backwards compatible for me. I saw an episode of Still Standing the other day and did a double take when I realized that Bill is ROBERT FUCKING BARATHEON. I had a new respect for Bill.

Additionally, I was talking about 300 and for the life of me couldn't remember the name of Leonidas' queen and just went...fuck....it's...uh...fuck it it's Cersei.

Additionally, I was talking about 300 and for the life of me couldn't remember the name of Leonidas' queen and just went...fuck....it's...uh...fuck it it's Cersei.

Fitting, that bitch was annoying too. lol

Good thing for Jack Gleeson is: He is still so young. So getting older will help to blur the Joffrey-image.

the coolest thing to me is that apparently off camera Jack Gleeson is the nicest guy you'll ever meet. Every cast interview I've seen praises how awesome of a person he is.

Even Sophie Turner was like "He's the nicest guy ever. He aimed a crossbow at me and then made sure I was OK."

It's like Stockholm Syndrome.

Archived