• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Official Milestone Thread

Pete

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You forgot about 500 about his girlfriend and 100-200 drunk comments.

I didn't forget. He just asked nicely that it not be brought up anymore. He hasn't mentioned it, so we've extended him that courtesy as well. And FWIW, you weren't even registered here for most of them.

Just sayin. ;)

I didn't forget. He just asked nicely that it not be brought up anymore. He hasn't mentioned it, so we've extended him that courtesy as well. And FWIW, you weren't even registered here for most of them.

Just sayin. ;)

Thanks Peetie :) Also woulda liked to seen what he wrote before you edited it since this kid comes at me all the time :rofl:

Thanks Peetie :) Also woulda liked to seen what he wrote before you edited it since this kid comes at me all the time :rofl:

It wasn't a jab at you, it was just a word that didn't need to be there. Nothing personal, really.

Just sayin. ;)

You don't think I logged onto my dad's account or checked what he was up to?

I was a guest here long before I joined.

Archived