• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Official Milestone Thread

Pete

• Replies 874
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope.

Do we have the same views? Kind of, but that's also because my Dad copy and pastes everything I pretty much say and edits it a bit.

Does my dad really dislike Avery? Nope, he just does whatever to fit in.

The Stepan obsession/stalking is a dead giveaway. I just haven't gotten to a motive. Yet.

The Stepan obsession/stalking is a dead giveaway. I just haven't gotten to a motive. Yet.

Stepan is my thing, my dad stole that, just like about everything. His knowledge of hockey really ends in 2000. Had I not downloaded a PDF of the CBA, he'd be in deep shit and would look like a clueless fan rambling on about how Messier should be the GM or how Avery is a vital part of the team.

My Dad has just harped in on everything I've done. If you had an awkward lonely father you'd understand my position.

You can believe what you want, but I don't understand why you'd want to go ahead and think such a thing.

Stepan is my thing, my dad stole that, just like about everything. His knowledge of hockey really ends in 2000. Had I not downloaded a PDF of the CBA, he'd be in deep shit and would look like a clueless fan rambling on about how Messier should be the GM or how Avery is a vital part of the team.

My Dad has just harped in on everything I've done. If you had an awkward lonely father you'd understand my position.

You can believe what you want, but I don't understand why you'd want to go ahead and think such a thing.

Haha, he's trying to cover up by putting himself down.

Aren't dentists really likely to go insane?

Haha, he's trying to cover up by putting himself down.

Aren't dentists really likely to go insane?

They have the highest suicide rate among professions actually.

My dad's just a lonely ass dentist.

Can you blame him?

Personally I think he should get his own views and actually be himself, but hey, "He fits in here."

I mean come on, read your post and then read his posts. You just said he copied everything you do. Why wouldnt one think you were one person?

There are crazy people in the world. How do we know you're not some multiple personality schizophrenic?

I mean come on, read your post and then read his posts. You just said he copied everything you do. Why wouldnt one think you were one person?

There are crazy people in the world. How do we know you're not some multiple personality schizophrenic?

Because I'm a 14 year old boy in high school and he's a 45 year old dentist?

I'm sorry, but I think you're acting a bit crazier than my dad.

You don't think I've gotten trouble, I have.

My bad grades are enough for him to yell at me for.

What will I get? Grounded? My dad sucks at grounding me.

Kick your ass or something.

I'd like to consider myself an internet pro, and I've seen people try to fake being someone else many, many times, and once Peetie brought this up, it totally clicked.

So you're accusing me of being a schizophrenic? Thanks.

Is this a welcoming community or is it not possible for a father/son combo to exist?

I was just busting your balls. But since you got defensive I figured I may be on to something.

Archived