• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#29) Rangers @ Washington Capitals // 10 Goals or Bust

Did it! They said Hi back!! Told me..."Ozzy, get your boys down here for a game!"

Got called up on stage and did a wicked version of "Have you ever seen the rain"....you would've liked it, Pete! ;)

Next time we need a video but how do you play guitar with a drink in your hand ? [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was the 9-0 win an abomination? Tonight may well tell the story. Washington has mucho talent led by AO. Plenty of toughness as well. Gotta play with smart with heart, determination, mental and physical toughness for 60 minutes.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEhc9q6vg6MuaeQhOJ1D6QqWVynOUzOdGpUw&usqp=CAU

A Yaysaying prophet? Nah. Just a realist. Disappointing loss that well could have been avoided. Wasted PPS with nil to show for them. Next game Wilson is back. Oh boy.

I swear every pass Lafreniere made was into the skates.

Fire Knoblach

Definitely a rough few games,I think he made one good pass and the rest were shit.Blacky is playing well but imo time to Put Laf back with Panarin.They were together before Panarin took his leave and looked decent.

I really, really want to see Buchnevich or Kravtsov on his RW. Please please please.
Yea i don't like Laf and Kakko on the same line. They both look control the puck in the OZ. Need a shooter. I'd put Kakko with CK and Zib. And Buch with Laf and Chytil. Let Kravtsov play with Bread and Strome.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

We're certainly not going to be a contender so long as we find ourselves matching the Mighty Howden Trio against Backstrom-Ovechkin-Oshie on road, with the score tied, and three and half minutes left in regulation.

That was a big rebound, but it was a point blank shot which is much harder to control the rebound on than a 40 footer.

We're certainly not going to be a contender so long as we find ourselves matching the Mighty Howden Trio against Backstrom-Ovechkin-Oshie on road, with the score tied, and three and half minutes left in regulation.

That was a big rebound, but it was a point blank shot which is much harder to control the rebound on than a 40 footer.

If that line can't defend or generate offense they might as well not even suit up...which would be fine by me lol

Yea i don't like Laf and Kakko on the same line. They both look control the puck in the OZ. Need a shooter. I'd put Kakko with CK and Zib. And Buch with Laf and Chytil. Let Kravtsov play with Bread and Strome.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

They definitely have not developed a winning chemistry.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Blueshirts Brotherhood mobile app powered by Tapatalk

This is what you get with Kreider, and the Rangers seems to have made peace with it.

2/20 through 3/4, 6 games and 9 goals. Since then, 9 games and 1 goal.

He's got 2 hat tricks in 30 games, meaning he scored 8 goals in the other 28 games (averages to 23G per 82GP).

I noticed in the past 2 weeks or so, no one has been clamoring to give him the "C".

Sam said something that I found really interesting last night. Before Zib scored, Sam said "The Rangers could use a big goal from Kreider right now"...Kreider isn't that guy. He's not going to go get that goal on his own. Someone else needs to make a big play so he can deflect or pick up a rebound, etc.

Every team needs that guy, and that's fine, but when I think back over the hottest streaks of Kreider's career it was almost always because someone on his line was on fire...Last few years has been Zucc, Mika, Buch and Strome this season.

Head to head in playoffs: Kreider 3 Commie 0

Well, 2-0 technically since he missed one year they played the Caps with his hand injury I think. Quick look and Kreider has 24 playoff goals and 39 points. Ovechkin has 69 goals (18th all time) and 131 points. I know we all hate Ovechkin, but credit is due where it's due. He's top 5 best goal scorers in the history of the game and has won. Kreider is a 25 goal 50 point player. Even mentioning his name along side Ovechkin is kind of out there. Ovy in his first 3 years in the league equaled Kreider's 9 years goal total bit i appreciate the passion. LGR :)

Well, 2-0 technically since he missed one year they played the Caps with his hand injury I think. Quick look and Kreider has 24 playoff goals and 39 points. Ovechkin has 69 goals (18th all time) and 131 points. I know we all hate Ovechkin, but credit is due where it's due. He's top 5 best goal scorers in the history of the game and has won. Kreider is a 25 goal 50 point player. Even mentioning his name along side Ovechkin is kind of out there. Ovy in his first 3 years in the league equaled Kreider's 9 years goal total bit i appreciate the passion. LGR :)

Nah, I love him.

He has not really done anything against Rangers (espcially in the playoffs), so I dont see any reason to hate him. Best goal scorer of this generation (maybe all time) and he's an awesome guy.

The Kreider comparison was a joke (I hope).