• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#1) Rangers vs. New York Islanders // Release the Mantis!

Phil

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please explain to me how Miller had one of the worst shifts by a Rangers defenseman in memory? It was a 2 on 1, he was taking the pass away, isn't that what they're suppose to do? Sure he could have been a little closer to Barzal to keep a little pressure on him but Shesterkin maybe could have been a little more aggressive to cut down the angle since the pass was being taken away.

He misplayed the two on one, backing in too far and neither taking away the pass or shot. if you are going to give the shot, it needs to be from a sharper angle. Even Micheletti, homer that he is, noted that it was misplayed. I take it you missed the sequence earlier in that shift when Miller turned the puck over and created a different scoring chance.

He misplayed the two on one, backing in too far and neither taking away the pass or shot. if you are going to give the shot, it needs to be from a sharper angle. Even Micheletti, homer that he is, noted that it was misplayed. I take it you missed the sequence earlier in that shift when Miller turned the puck over and created a different scoring chance.
That's all well and good but apparently you've never seen Stu Bickel.

Love Panarin but with no fans he looks like zero fucks given out there. Just fling it toward the net, coast around

He looked the same way when they came back for the Carolina games last season with no fans. Personally I think it definitely impacts some guys way more than others apparently it does matter to him, a lot at least so far based on what we've seen. #0Fuxks

• Like 1

With all the youth on the team, I never had high expectations for this season, even if it was a normal 82 games. At this stage, just treat it like a developmental league, or a long 56 game pre-season, experiment with line combos, get the kids a lot of quality playing time at a higher level and come back next season when there’s a (hopefully) full season. I have a feeling we’ll see a lot of teams taking this approach as the season progresses and they fall out of contention.

In the meantime, we get to watch hockey!