• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

What Kind of Sleeper are you?

Fuhgeddaboudit

How do you sleep?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. How do you sleep?

• Back
    • Stomach
    • Side
    • Free for all?

Im mostly a back seeper, sometimes I lay on my side, but I always wind up sleeping on my arm, and it goes dead on me and wakes me up. I am the worst when trying to fall asleep, it takes me forever to fall asleep at night.

Try eating some rice or bananas.

I toss and turn all night. I tend to fall asleep on my stomach, but I regularly wake up to shift to either side, and I actually sleep like a corpse sometimes (on my back, legs straight, arms folded across my chest, which freaks my wife out. She said she usually wakes me up when I do that intentionally, because it's creepy.

I toss and turn all night. I tend to fall asleep on my stomach, but I regularly wake up to shift to either side, and I actually sleep like a corpse sometimes (on my back, legs straight, arms folded across my chest, which freaks my wife out. She said she usually wakes me up when I do that intentionally, because it's creepy.

You too huh?! Sometimes I find the corpse position is actually the most comfortable position to sleep in! Especially if you've had a long day working at a computer.

You too huh?! Sometimes I find the corpse position is actually the most comfortable position to sleep in! Especially if you've had a long day working at a computer.

Same. When I take naps on my couch, I'm usually in a recliner, and that's exactly how I fall asleep. She hates it. She's taken a couple photos of me doing it that I'll try to get her to send me so I can post them. I don't see the big deal, but apparently she thinks it's morbid. Whatever.

I guess I've really become a "free for all" sleeper. Always slept on my stomach growing up, but changed to side. Now, can't sleep on left shoulder, dont like sleeping on right hip, so I flop around until I pass out. Rarely ever use back.

When I need to go to sleep for something early I usually go on my back. But if I have nothing to do the next day and I stay up late I sleep on my stomach more. It's almost like business sleep vs. leisure sleep. It's tough to explain, but sleeping on my stomach/side feels more fun and just my position of choice when I'm "enjoying" sleeping rather than doing it because I have to. This must be extremely weird.

Archived