• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

1 hour ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Man I picked the wrong day of the week to get a day off on Tuesday.  Between the Krav thread and now the Gift thread I am inundated with shit to catch up on.  Not to mention spending time in the GDT last night.  And a three day weekend this weekend.  Shit.  

Dude...Tell me about it!!!  You miss 20 minutes up here and you're a day behind!! 

It IS the place to be!!!!!

16 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Dude...Tell me about it!!!  You miss 20 minutes up here and you're a day behind!! 

It IS the place to be!!!!!

I haven't even started today's GDT yet.  That ain't happening at this point.  I'll just jump in while the game is going and keep watching on my other screen.  Thank god I am working tonight lol.

• LOL 1

40 minutes ago, shestYORKin said:

ok I just had surgery this morning and have literally *no t   h    i     n      g* to do for a week so I’m eating percocets and tapping through the nether regions of the board. wtf is this thread??

General chat/hang out 

3 hours ago, shestYORKin said:

ok I just had surgery this morning and have literally *no t   h    i     n      g* to do for a week so I’m eating percocets and tapping through the nether regions of the board. wtf is this thread??

Guess you better start reading then.  You have 567 pages of shit to catch up on.

• Phil changed the title to The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat