• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

This apartment's electricity blows.

Stuck with power in ONE outlet until tomorrow morning because I used the oven and microwave at the same time. Fuck.

welcome to my world. Our cheap landlord cheaped out when electric workd had to be done so we basically have the AC on circuit and EVERYTHING else, including another AC on the other. The fridge and stove have their own. Power goes out at least once a day. Figure we would stop asking him to fix it and just let the house burn down eventually.

We move to Staten Island, parents said everything will be OK....

Now, my dad's pizzeria isn't doing so well and the other owner wants to take all of it because my dad is having trouble paying for the rest of his half after seeing the tax bill.

We're fucked. My mom is depressed, and dad seems like he's on the verge of something bad.

Now, my dad's pizzeria isn't doing so well and the other owner wants to take all of it because my dad is having trouble paying for the rest of his half after seeing the tax bill.

We're fucked. My mom is depressed, and dad seems like he's on the verge of something bad.

That's awful, dude. Hang in there.

Yeah, that's gotta be tough. Helpless feeling. I know it might sound callous or like I'm not really appreciating the weight of the situation, but at the end of the day it is just money.

Def. hope things spring back for you and your family though.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that man, good luck with everything, I hope it can all work out for you.

• Like 1

Sorry to hear that, try to keep your chin up so you could be there for mom and dad. Like Rome said, its just money, you guys will survive.

• Like 1

I am disgusted.

My mom applied for welfare, and they are giving us Food stamps and shit.

This stuff annoys me so badly.

Everyone needs a little help at some point in their life. I was on medicaid for a few months when I was younger. It will take some stress off your folks, and keep them afloat till things turn around.

Still have the draft/free agency to keep things interesting, at least.

It really hits in late July/August. August just sucks period, worst month of the year.

For multiple reasons. Shit for hockey news of any kind and scorching fucking heat. Ugh.