• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2012/10/15/nj-communities-on-edge-after-latest-child-luring-incident-in-hawthorne/

HAWTHORNE N.J. (CBSNewYork) — Parents are keeping a close eye on their children in many northern New Jersey communities after a series of attempted abductions targeting children.

Someone has been trying to lure children into a car and the incidents have parents worried. The latest incident happened earlier Monday when two more children were nearly kidnapped, CBS 2′s Hazel Sanchez reported.

Police continue to question a man in the incident, which happened in Lyndhurst. Police said a man tried to use video games to lure two boys into his van on Valley Brook Avenue. It is the fifth luring incident in just two weeks.

On Friday, another luring attempt took place in Hawthorne right next to a lit-up ball field packed with parents and children

3 of these instances happened within 3 miles from my house including 1 less than a mile from my house and the rink. The incident in Hawthorne hit a little close to home because my mother in law lives there and the girl that was grabbed is friends with the older sister of Michael's ex-teammate. I saw the parents on Sunday and they said it was chaos at the field. People were running and screaming all over the place. I live on a dead end with a little wooded area/cut through that leads up to the main street. These are the sick mother fuckers they not only let out of prison, but they actually get housing. What a fuckin joke. Come on my block buddy. I'm prepared.

Now I know how you run all those miles

When people asked me how I lost all my weight I would stare at them right in their eyes and say cocaine. I used to think it was funny, but then my wife pointed out that some people don't necessarily catch on to my humor sometimes lol.

Ugh, I have either a kidney infection or I have kidney stones. Either way in a lot of pain today. My doctor prescribed me Percocet and I have to go for a ct scan in a little while. This is going to be a miserable week.

Ugh, that sucks. Any updates?

Open Office has free Excel like program that runs just fine.

Every time I tried using it, I couldn't find the stuff I needed. I guess I'll check again.

And yeah, I guess it because I have the old Microsoft office... Not sure but every time I go on, I can't find the things I need.

Need some consistency with what I use at work/school