• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

So awesome. Our Dutch sports blog on sports in the US was first to in-depth report a Dutch pro hockey team signing Penguins forward Dustin Jeffrey for the remainder of the lockout. That message was now picked up by an NBC Sports blog, who even linked to us. Aaaaand... there's a couple of thousand very unexpected hits for our website.

Overseas signings: Martinez to Finland, Wolski to Poland, Jeffrey lands in Holland

Bet you didn’t know there was a pro hockey league in Holland, did you? There is and Penguins forward Dustin Jeffrey is headed there to play for Tilburg in the Dutch Eredivisie. The Penguins’ depth forward has shown flashes of brilliance as a fourth liner in the NHL but has yet to fully establish himself. He had four goals and two assists last season for Pittsburgh in 26 games.

Source: http://prohockeytalk.nbcsports.com/2012/10/06/overseas-signings-martinez-to-finland-wolski-to-poland-jeffrey-lands-in-holland/

Phil, if you don't mind my asking, have you smoothed things out with your mother? I hope so for you, your soon-to-be-wife, and wedding's sake.

Yeah. Basically had a big sit down with her and explained that she, of all people, needs to be making this easier.

They've been getting along much, much better since. Just a few small, small fights, but nothing near the shit I was dealing with a few months back.