• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

‏I know that most people here know this jack off is a rumor sprouting fraud, but these tweets should eliminate any doubt from the seldom few who believe he is semi-credible.

@HockeyyInsiderr:

With the latest addition it can. It can be MUCH better. I believe my vision is coming all together now & the team is complete now (or close)

Without further ado please welcome @incarceratedbob ‪#BOOM‬ ‪#HiHaters‬

Myself @incarceratedbob @ManayunkMike @NHLSourcesSay @The_Creasy @NHLTradesFirst @Habbiesinsider @RumorBreak the website will be ‪#WINNING‬

Let's just put it this way. I don't want to give hockeybuzz a run for its money. I want to

give http://NHL.com a run for its money.

http://desmond.imageshack.us/Himg52/scaled.php?server=52&filename=hockeyinsider.jpg&res=landing

Has anyone ever been to The Brick in Williamsburg? AmazonDeals is having a deal on it, and I'm still confused on what exactly it is.

I know there are shows there, but if anyone has been there, some first-hand experience would be nice

Nope. It's not too far from me, but all I know is that it's a Brooklyn based theatre, so if you want to see a Broadway-like show but not have to pay the Broadway-like price, it's probably worth it.

Yeah I think the deal is about 15 dollars for 2 tickets, which is pretty much good considering the value is around $36.

Problem is, I think the show I'm interested in is about video games and I think the offer starts after that show is over.

I have to look into it, and inquire around. My cousin is into this type of shit, so I might ask her what she thinks as well