• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v718/hawkeyedcx/9853faae.jpg

^my shoulder the day after, lol.

Ouch. Could be worse, though. The last accident my dad got in nearly killed him. He got side-swiped and broke his drivers side mirror with his shoulder, and then slid into a ditch between two sides of a major highway at like 2 in the morning (he delivers newspapers for a living) and smashed his forehead into the windshield in the process. Had a nasty concussion (that he still gets light headed and headaches from) and has rotator damage in his shoulder.

His whole head turned yellow and purple where his head hit the windshield, he had like 30 stitches in the top of his head to close the wound and his whole arm was yellow and purple too.

Scary shit.

Well, I met with the lawyer last week. Basically, I'm entitled to half of everything - house, vehicles, 401k, snowmobiles, etc. - I don't want to ruin the jackass, I just want my fair share, but holy shit!! :eek: I know the money won't come to me immediately anyway. I'm gonna pay off the bills and save some money of my own, then when my gentleman friend is back among the working poor like me, I'll file and GTFO. :)

Look at that chest hair. Meow.

Awwwwya.

Yeah Rome on the whole I'm really lucky. In fact, my left shoulder doesn't hurt (unless you touch the bruise), it's my right side that is all stiff and locked up. Don't know if that's because the seat belt kept that side from whipping or what, but yeah I'm happy to have come out of it with just the minimum.

Well, I met with the lawyer last week. Basically, I'm entitled to half of everything - house, vehicles, 401k, snowmobiles, etc. - I don't want to ruin the jackass, I just want my fair share, but holy shit!! :eek: I know the money won't come to me immediately anyway. I'm gonna pay off the bills and save some money of my own, then when my gentleman friend is back among the working poor like me, I'll file and GTFO. :)

That's exactly why I'd only marry one girl, and if not her, I'd just be one of those guys with a long term girl friend that never gets married.

I work too hard and have come too far (and plan to go much further) to ever have to give half of everything I accomplished away.

I also never plan to have kids, so that helps, lol.

That's exactly why I'd only marry one girl, and if not her, I'd just be one of those guys with a long term girl friend that never gets married.

I work too hard and have come too far (and plan to go much further) to ever have to give half of everything I accomplished away.

I also never plan to have kids, so that helps, lol.

Well, I've been with this guy since I was 17. Anything he accomplished, it was with my help. Like I said, I don't want to ruin him, but I want my fair share - believe me, after 28 years, I've paid my fucking dues...

Well, I've been with this guy since I was 17. Anything he accomplished, it was with my help. Like I said, I don't want to ruin him, but I want my fair share - believe me, after 28 years, I've paid my fucking dues...

True that. That's exactly the reason why I'd only marry that one girl. We dated for close to 8 years since I was 16. She was with me thru out everything. So I can relate. Get your fair share of the pie than Rockin' Robin lol.

True that. That's exactly the reason why I'd only marry that one girl. We dated for close to 8 years since I was 16. She was with me thru out everything. So I can relate. Get your fair share of the pie than Rockin' Robin lol.

Yeah, I hear you. If you marry anyone else besides "the one", get a pre-nup!! :)

A bit panicky right now. Paid a bill on my bank's website, then logged into Diablo 3 only to find that my account was locked for suspicious activity.

I'm running scans right now to make sure I haven't been compromised. Only worried because if a compromise shows, considering what I was browsing? I'm a bit worried.

Looking into it - I was having connection issues this morning, it's likely that my account was locked because I messed with enough on my router to switch my IP address. It actually seems to be a very, very common issue with them - a bit overzelaous on the account info bit, but understood since there's billing info for a lot of their games.

Oddly enough, I can't reactivate that account for shit right now. Apparently I've forgotten all the goddamn info on the account.

You got beef with someone?

Not me, but maybe someone else?

LMFAO.

What is this, Billy Madison?!?!?

Exactly what I thought. I saw it this morning and just started cracking up. The perps must have been disappointed nobody was awake to answer the door. hah