• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

This is why I pay ConEd extra money every month throughout the winter. I tend to have a $300-500 bank over the summer that I then tap into so that I'm consistently paying around the same amount per month, despite running two air conditioners nearly full-time night and day.

I do the same thing, except, for the winter. I can live with just a box fan in my window at night (heat doesn't really bother me). I pay like 300 bucks a month to build up a bank for the winter's heating expenses. When I don't use my central air, my utility bill is like 50 bucks a month, but turn that sucker up and it spikes to like 400.

take care of it...dont put up with the pain. lots of anti inflammatories.

No joke, I just had Kristin essentially drown me in aloe. Took Ibuprofin and I had her put hydrocortizone all over my back, too.

No joke, I just had Kristin essentially drown me in aloe. Took Ibuprofin and I had her put hydrocortizone all over my back, too.

my friend got it really bad when I was in Florida a few years ago...to the point that he had to go to the ER because it became sun poisoning . Bad badddddd. Drink lots of water too.

my friend got it really bad when I was in Florida a few years ago...to the point that he had to go to the ER because it became sun poisoning . Bad badddddd. Drink lots of water too.

I already called my cousin, who's a doctor. She said if I develop blisters, or if the pain becomes unbearable, to go to the ER. I sent her a pic and she said it's borderline sun poisoning.

Been guzzling water, though. I made the misake of showering with soap when I got back from work and was in literal writhing pain for about an hour. Was agonizing.

I've been on such a roller coaster ride these past few weeks - I'm mentally exhausted...I know the lawyer will spell everything out for me next week and tell me what to do and what to expect, etc. but I keep going from such a high to such a low feeling and back again all the time. I just want it to be done with. Of course, my gentleman friend needs to find a job...*sigh* a typical musician - not a pot to piss in...but he thinks I'm beautiful and treats me so well! :)