• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Today was a good day. I graduated officially-officially and went to pick up my diploma. We don't do cap and gown, so it's a lot more casual and I opted for... well, a little touch of good luck for tonight maybe?

http://i.imgur.com/pi2vO.jpg

Also booked 5 weeks in America from mid-July to late August this morning. Aw yeah! :cool:

Congrats dude

Today was a good day. I graduated officially-officially and went to pick up my diploma. We don't do cap and gown, so it's a lot more casual and I opted for... well, a little touch of good luck for tonight maybe?

Also booked 5 weeks in America from mid-July to late August this morning. Aw yeah! :cool:

Congratulations, man.

I get like this sometimes...all except "riding the bike" part LOL. We're just hardwired this way. We are the "caregivers" - we get shit done, so our brains/bodies just give us a kick in the ass sometimes to get it all done. You'll crash hard sooner or later though. :D

LOL, I went out to dinner with friends in Philly last night, I felt like I was going to pass out at the table. They got me home around 1030, I crashed so hard, slept straight through until 830 this morning. I still don't think that was enough sleep. I was really dizzy all day today, it was weird.

I just got home from dinner with my friend who was on break as I was leaving work...im exhausted. If the Rangers weren't playing I'd probably go to bed. I have a long week/weekend ahead of me.

Oh and P.S.

All of you that know me on FB, just keep this divorce stuff here on BB, I don't want anyone else to know. I've told some people, but not a lot. So that means you guys have privileged information! :D

Youre getting divorced? I'm sorry Robin, hope everything works out the way you'd like it to.:(

Youre getting divorced? I'm sorry Robin, hope everything works out the way you'd like it to.:(

Thanks honey. :) I've just made the consultation appointment for June 5th. It's gonna be a long process. I've gotta get my shit in order so I can leave with as little trouble as possible. Of course, if he finds out about my "friend", I might be out of the house a whole lot sooner. lol

Congrats Jules! :thumbs:

Thanks honey. :) I've just made the consultation appointment for June 5th. It's gonna be a long process. I've gotta get my shit in order so I can leave with as little trouble as possible. Of course, if he finds out about my "friend", I might be out of the house a whole lot sooner. lol

Sorry to hear that Robin but, one door closes and another door opens is the mantra. Good luck!

Haha.

I was walking towards the front of the store to check out the candy and saw him at the cashier.. I didn't really think about it so I just walked up and said whats up. He looked at me with a completely dumbfounded look so I stood there for one second and thought this might be really gay/awkward to do this right in front of the cashier, so I walked towards my candy destination. After he paid I stopped him and said asked if he recognized me, he did not.. so I asked him if his name was Joey (at this point I wasn't 100% sure it was him).. he said yea, so I said I'm Harris..... and he still was confused! Then I said Blueshirts Brotherhood and it clicked.

Apparently they had a conversation after I walked away about how weird and awkward that was since I walked up to them, said hi, and then walked away and neither of them knew me. :rofl:

Ok first of all, he walked up to me and didn't say a word for a good 3 seconds. So I'm thinking "Who the fuck is this dude". He says whats up to me. I say what's up to him, and then he says hello to the cashier. He then walks away. The cashier then looks at me and goes "Do you know him or something?" I replied, "Um, no I thought you knew him." and we both laughed about it. The rest is true. He did go to his candy destination. I had my daughter with me and as I am walking towards him to walk out, he looks at me again and gives me this creepy, pedophile look. Something like this :bravery:. I thought he was going to try and abduct my daughter. He introduced himself, asked if I was Joey and then we fell in love.

So much opportunity there. I'd just have whispered "Chizzzzzzz" really lightly standing in line with him, and never made eye contact. Really freak him out.

If he whispered Chizz, I probably would have made the connection a lot sooner. Chizz was a nickname given to me when I lived in Suffolk County that never made it's way over to Nassau County. So the only people who would refer to me as Chizz would be a really old friend (which I thought he was) or one of you guys.