• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

Did you guys ever fly into or out of Philadelphia? Oh man, that is one awful airport as well.

I thought LaGuardia was indeed a terrible landing, JFK I was only for a departure and it was okay. Newark was meh.

Any major airport in a relevant city is terrible

I really don't agree. The issue with the NY airports is getting there and getting out and Philadelphia airport is just a clusterfuck of unplanned and strange expansions, but there are many good airports in big cities.

And actually, the two biggest NY airports (JFK, Newark) are both barely in the top 20 of the world in terms of air traffic movements.

I really don't agree. The issue with the NY airports is getting there and getting out and Philadelphia airport is just a clusterfuck of unplanned and strange expansions, but there are many good airports in big cities.

And actually, the two biggest NY airports (JFK, Newark) are both barely in the top 20 of the world in terms of air traffic movements.

Because NY isn't a flyover state.

But I full expect JD89 to right the ship

Hard to believe LGA ranks higher than Phila international in terms of worst airports. That place seriously is mystifyingly bad , like they let Alzheimer's patients design it and they kept forgetting the buildings they already made so they just made new ones. Honestly I wish we could just shut that place down and start over, it's terrible.

From what I've read, Denver might have the creepiest airport in the world. Seriously, who thought this was a good idea for a mural in a public spot?

http://mtnweekly.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/denver-airport-mural.jpg

oh and its also shaped like a swastika