• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

The Ghost of Foley's – General Chat

Pete

That's terrible news. I'd imagine if this happened during school they'll be letting the students go the rest of the day.

No, actually he was discovered by someone walking on the track around the football field this morning, just after school started. I think they wanted to keep the kids in school so as not to cause any more chaos than was already at the field. Plus, they have gotten more counselors to come to the school - for this whole week - for the kids to talk to. The Principal had recorded a message that was sent to all the parents saying that the students are not/were not in any danger and they will have full support at school.

In my cousins senior year a classmate died and ten more were injured when their luxury bus crashed on route for a school trip. I went to that school a year later and the pain echoed for years. Good luck to your son and his friends, nothing is more difficult to deal with than death. :(

Yep, 17 year old student committed suicide at the football bleachers this morning. Was a kid in my son's class. My God, this is so awful. I keep putting myself in those parents' shoes - getting that phone call this morning...:'( My son is very upset.

damn,a little late to this but sorry :(

So apparently the horn on my car kept going off last night because I get to my car this morning and there is a notice that said it was reported and that my horn was disabled.

Now I have no idea how to turn the horn back on and it looks like my alarm system is going crazy (thankfully the sound is disabled so its just flashing but quiet).

I just had the car serviced on Monday too :palm:

worst of all I have to drive all the way out to huntington to get it fixed because apparently the honda by me is useless.