• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Eastern Conference Final Schedule

Just now, RangerDanger said:

Hopefully we can get a healthy Fox and Chytl from this stretch of rest.

I really hope it helps with Fox, but I don't know. I'm betting that once the season is over we're going to find out he has to have surgery. lol

• Bullseye 1

Posted (edited)

Getting ANY time off in late May is huge. Wrapping this one up in 6 was an absolute gift. Time for Fox to hopefully rest that knee, Chytil to get back to game shape, other bumps and bruises to be nursed, etc. 

Edited by Ranger Lothbrok

1 minute ago, Ranger Lothbrok said:

Getting ANY time off in late May is huge. Wrapping this one up in 6 was an absolutely gift. Time for Fox to hopefully rest that knee, Chytil to get back to game shape, other bumps and bruises to be nursed, etc. 

Hopefully Boston/fla goes 7

Yeah I am very happy with the better part of a week off.

The Canes series was really tough on my nerves because all the games were very tight into the 3rd period and all that OT.

25 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

I bet Chytil was just the flu or whatever that everyone else was getting., and he’ll be ready

That would be nice, but I find it hard to believe that bug caused no one to miss a game and Chytil to miss 3.  I mean maybe they were being cautious give the history.  Man I hope you're right.

4 hours ago, BrooksBurner said:

I bet Chytil was just the flu or whatever that everyone else was getting., and he’ll be ready

If Chytil is ready to go you have to start him. As much as I like Rempe we need speed and scoring. Chytil provides both. Rempe is getting better. I can only imagine what this team will be when they have a healthy Chytil and an improved skating Rempe. Wow! 
LGR!!!