• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECSF #6: Rangers at Carolina Hurricanes — Sponsored by Old Spice 24-hour Protection

11 minutes ago, Jdog99 said:

We usually go from 'the sky is falling' to 'were the best' over the course of like 5 or so games...

This went from the sky is falling at the end of the 2nd period to were the best by end if the game.

I wouldn't go as far as we're the best but pretty incredible difference in play for the first 2 to the third.

Blind faith was all you could have after watching the 1st two periods thinking that our boys could score 3 and shut them out in our end. 

Posted (edited)

Empty netter at the end, but essentially a one goal game. Five of the six games (basically) decided by one goal and two overtime games. Not surprised the series was a battle, just went six a little unconventially considering how it began. With Henrik and now Igor, shows you how important goaltending is. Andersen leaky even a little, and the floodgates were open.

Edited by Sharpshooter

After that second post hit in the 3rd by the Canes, I think it was Aho?, I turned to my wife and said if the Rangers ever come back here remember those ones. Those are the kinds of bounces and breaks you need to win the whole enchilada.

• Keeps it 100 1
  • Believe 2

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Guys. Why won’t any of you listen to me? Chris Kreider. The truth!

😂

I cannot believe it. Unbelievable.

This was one of the most emotional game threads ever. lol Go back to the middle of the thread until the end of the game and it's quite a wave of emotions. 😆

Edited by Sharpshooter
  • LMFAO 1

1 minute ago, siddious said:

This reminds me of Eddie O kissing Matteau's stick. 

And also Patrick Roy saying something like, "I'm not letting another one in" but I don't remember the context of that one. 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, jamsim1967 said:

Here's to the Bruins taking it to a game 7

Those teams need to go to game 7, 2 OTs, lots of angry hitting and brutal physical play. Either way Rangers will be playing a good team, better a beat up and tired one. 

Will be sleeping in their own beds mostly  if it's Boston, but Sunrise will be filled with Rangers fans. Either way another tough one to get ...there. 

• Believe 1