• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECSF #5: Rangers vs. Carolina Hurricanes — Hurrican't

1 minute ago, Pete said:

If only they payed Rempe. 

At this point, I'm telling him to go out and teach DeAngelo how to be a gentlemen. Raise the temperature a bit for game 6. Then scratch him for game 6.

Let's face it...Carolina has smart players. Rangers do not. We put the puck around the boards to a 1 v 3 instead of reversing to a wide open guy. Carolina finds their open guy. So many poor decisions.

6 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

Pro: we can stop pretending Rempe is some magic potion related to winning these games.

Most accurate thing you've said in three seasons

Blowing 3-0 leads in the NHL isn’t as uncommon as baseball..  if there was a team to do it again, its this Rangers team. The “No Quit in NY” is looking a bit questionable 

2 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Pussies. Fucking pussies.

All night. 

This team is gonna get blown the fuck up if the unthinkable happens.

This team should be blown up if the unthinkable happens. Can't blame it on GG this time. 

1 minute ago, jsm7302 said:

At this point, I'm telling him to go out and teach DeAngelo how to be a gentlemen. Raise the temperature a bit for game 6. Then scratch him for game 6.

I don't disagree. But here's the problem, the cultural play him because he's not good.

See yas for the Wednesday game.  I can’t watch this anymore.  Between their poor play, the lousy refereeing and this broadcast team, I feel like vomiting.  I’m going to save myself the experience and start again on Wed.  Good night, friends.

Just now, Flynn said:

Blowing 3-0 leads in the NHL isn’t as uncommon as baseball..  if there was a team to do it again, its this Rangers team. The “No Quit in NY” is looking a bit questionable 

They just showed that has happened 4 in 209 (or something) times. Not very common.

But yes. I wouldn’t be surprised to see them do it.

This is what happens when you come out and think you can just dump the puck out and not even try to get in the offensive zone.  Thought they couldn’t be scored against.  Pathetic display needing to play just 1 good period to close the series out.  

• Keeps it 100 1

1 minute ago, Steve said:

Canes aren't playing any better; the Rangers are just playing worse.  They were dominating and now they are totally out of position on every play.

We haven't dominated anything this series. We won two games in OT and the series is going to be 3-2.