• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECSF #4: Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes — Rent Free & Cry Hard

2 hours ago, Vodka Drunkenski said:

Please stop with the Rempe insanity, it’s so dumb and annoying at this point.  You honestly think a player who spends more time in the penalty box than on the ice is going to change last night?  But you're calling others fools and telling them to learn the game?  Wow!  Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

And for the love of God, learn the English language, it’s couldn’t  careless.

Brodzinski is a 30 year old AHL top liner.  He has no business being on the ice against one of the best teams in the NHL in the playoffs.  He's a mismatch against almost every skater on that team.

I like him and I think he has heart but what in God's name was he doing on the ice early in the game when Carolina was controlling the matchups at home?

• Keeps it 100 1

3 hours ago, Vodka Drunkenski said:

Please stop with the Rempe insanity, it’s so dumb and annoying at this point.  You honestly think a player who spends more time in the penalty box than on the ice is going to change last night?  But you're calling others fools and telling them to learn the game?  Wow!  Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

And for the love of God, learn the English language, it’s couldn’t  careless.

Oh look, it's Pete's mommy.  You can waste someone else's time too fool.  I will post my opinion whenever I want.  

1 hour ago, Br4d said:

Brodzinski is a 30 year old AHL top liner.  He has no business being on the ice against one of the best teams in the NHL in the playoffs.  He's a mismatch against almost every skater on that team.

I like him and I think he has heart but what in God's name was he doing on the ice early in the game when Carolina was controlling the matchups at home?

I’m not advocating for Brodzinski or Rempe one way or another.  It’s just this love fest for a player that gets 5 minutes of ice time is the reason they’re winning and the reason they lost.  It’s just mind numbing. 

With that said, if Chytil is okay, he should 100% be in over both.

• LMFAO 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

39 minutes ago, delneggs said:

Oh look, it's Pete's mommy.  You can waste someone else's time too fool.  I will post my opinion whenever I want.  

Waste time but yet here you are responding?  You resort to trying to insult when you have no real points, it’s okay to take the L buddy

• LMFAO 1

Posted (edited)

You can't say we didn't have the chances! 

Carolina came out harder than us in this one, and tried desparately to hold on to their lives.  They barely escaped that game last night, only to get their asses handed to them on Monday!

It's gonna be a whole different ballgame on Monday fellas!  We're better, and they needed a lucky horseshoe up their asses last night just to hang on to dear life....

Here are the Top 14 nominees for tonight's “Ozzy Quote of the GDT”:

On 5/11/2024 at 12:42 PM, Kick save and a beauty said:

There's no way that STDs from celebratory sex with N.C. Hookers would have kicked in this quickly for Chytil, is there?

19 hours ago, Pete said:

Fuck these fuckin hacking chucking cunt bags right in their fucking starfish, no spit, no lube, sandpaper finish. 

Ram it right up their hoops like Laffy did to me and Panarin did to @BrooksBurner and @BrooksBurnerdid to @Albatrosss and @Br4d did to @BrooksBurner and Zibenajad did to @Phil.

Ramming hoops all fucking night baby, let's goooooooo!

19 hours ago, RangerDanger said:

Not to make y'all jealous, but I'll miss at least the 1st two periods, as I have to attend an 8th grade jazz band concert. Have you ever heard 8th graders attempt a "jazzy" version of Welcome to the Jungle? It's literally as bad as it sounds.

And you thought listening to Ferraro was bad.....

17 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

Waited a cunt hair too long to shoot there, Laf

16 hours ago, siddious said:

Someone steal kuznetsovs coke stash.

Fuck it I wasn’t gonna drink tonight but we need everything to get going 

16 hours ago, BrooksBurner said:

He evolved from a donut hole to a bear claw

15 hours ago, VegasRanger said:

We're in their head, whispering SWEEP nothings to them

15 hours ago, VegasRanger said:

Wow, I didn't know that all OT games this playoffs have been 1 goal games.  Thanks, Kenny!

15 hours ago, siddious said:

If TNT had any balls they’d show us laf mic’d up when he was trying to break Aho’s neck

15 hours ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

I don’t mind doing it in OT again. It will make the crying even louder.

15 hours ago, knedragon said:

Who’s more hot , Jody or Emily ?

15 hours ago, Pete said:

Winless with Brodzinski. 

Fuck him. 

15 hours ago, siddious said:

The positive: we didn’t have to listen to Mike millbury tonight. 

10 hours ago, RichieNextel305 said:

It is the damn dogs fault for the weather! I wanted snow all day dammit! Shit!

Shit man. I love you guys.

We got this Monday. Fuck these hillbilly inbred fucking dingalings. NASCAR loving jerkoffs.

The good news is that we're winning this on Monday...

The bad news is that we're gonna have another week long hiatus of Rempe threads!! 

...and the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to Vegas!  @VegasRanger!!  You know I thought I heard him say something like that, but thought I was just hearing things! 

I even thought 2 sweeps in a row was a little crazy!  I just think we didn't get the bounces in this one.  This fucking piss ends on Monday night, gang....you heard it here!

Edited by Ozzy
  • Thanks 2
  • Applause 1

On 5/11/2024 at 4:54 PM, Pete said:

Fuck these fuckin hacking chucking cunt bags right in their fucking starfish, no spit, no lube, sandpaper finish. 

Ram it right up their hoops like Laffy did to me and Panarin did to @BrooksBurner and @BrooksBurnerdid to @Albatrosss and @Br4d did to @BrooksBurner and Zibenajad did to @Phil.

Ramming hoops all fucking night baby, let's goooooooo!

Will there be kisses afterwards at least? Asking for a friend

• LMFAO 1