• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2023-24 ECSF #3: Rangers @ Carolina Hurricanes — Cry Hard With a Vengeance

4 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Terrible personnel decisions by Laviolette this game. You don't see that a lot.

It's a disaster already. Does anyone expect Chytil to play in a playoff style. It's the 3x concussed in one season going to finish checks? Is he going to help the third line be a shutdown line? Is he going to cause the third line to put up big points? 

Is Cuylle going to cause the 4th line to be more rugged? Is going to make the 4th line score?

Dumbass decision.

1 minute ago, Dem said:

It's a disaster already. Does anyone expect Chytil to play in a playoff style. It's the 3x concussed in one season going to finish checks? Is he going to help the third line be a shutdown line? Is he going to cause the third line to put up big points? 

Is Cuylle going to cause the 4th line to be more rugged? Is going to make the 4th line score?

Dumbass decision.

Edibles my friend, otherwise you're going to end up flirting with a aneurysm before the halfway point.

Cullye can actually play the game and was in the top 3 I believe in hitting for all rookie across the league. 

• LMFAO 1

1 minute ago, mbob said:

What’s up with the audio, the They Live broadcast breaking in?  I’m out of bubble gum too 

guess it was just me, streaming off Max and restarted it to fix