• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#66) Rangers @ Tampa Bay Lightning — Mika Mid March

6 minutes ago, ausman said:

Laffy’s turnover changed everything.  Instead of getting rid of that puck with a quick pass, he held and held it until he got stripped.

No, Brodzinski’s turnover changed everything.

Edited by Vodka Drunkenski
  • Like 1
  • Bullseye 2
  • Keeps it 100 2

9 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

I said this the other day too, but Tampa would be a horrific draw first round.

we beat ourselves, it should’ve been 3-0, 4-0 lead for the rangers.  Then they started playing stupid and turning pucks over instead of making the simple play

1 minute ago, Cr00zng said:

I get it, you cannot win all of the games, but falling apart like they did is just plain awful. Learn from it, if you can and move on. Good night everyone…

Funny you say that because watching this game reminded me a lot of a game earlier in the season in Dallas. We played well to start, tired and got steamrolled. Kind of was the tip of the iceberg in terms of our mid-season swoon. Typically, I’d be afraid of that potentially happening here. But, good teams learn. And I think they learned that slip ups happen. Dust off your shit, back at it with two rivalry games over the weekend. Try and go take both.

1 minute ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Funny you say that because watching this game reminded me a lot of a game earlier in the season in Dallas. We played well to start, tired and got steamrolled. Kind of was the tip of the iceberg in terms of our mid-season swoon. Typically, I’d be afraid of that potentially happening here. But, good teams learn. And I think they learned that slip ups happen. Dust off your shit, back at it with two rivalry games over the weekend. Try and go take both.

Well, that remains to be seen for the next two games. They might be banged up a bit after this game…

11 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

They’re a severely under rated team. 

but what’s the alternative? I feel like every team in the east is a hard play this year. 

2 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

they won 4 of 5 after that game?

What are weird game. High entertainment value if nothing else. It had everything you could want in terms of excitement and drama.

They never recovered from Mika leaving the game. Tampa found A little bit of life and broke the game open.

I'm not mad at it, they learned a lesson. They're getting all of their adversity out of the way before the playoffs. It's good that they are going to learn lessons now instead of in the early rounds of the postseason. 

1 minute ago, Vodka Drunkenski said:

It started with Brodzinski 

It’s subjective, let’s say both of them were bad today, among some others. It’s one of those game, where it snowballed on them….

1 minute ago, Pete said:

What are weird game. High entertainment value if nothing else. It had everything you could want in terms of excitement and drama.

They never recovered from Mika leaving the game. Tampa found A little bit of life and broke the game open.

I'm not mad at it, they learned a lesson. They're getting all of their adversity out of the way before the playoffs. It's good that they are going to learn lessons now instead of in the early rounds of the postseason. 

Funny because when I turned it on and they were up 2-0 I said to myself “farg they might be getting hot a little too early”

2 minutes ago, Cr00zng said:

It’s subjective, let’s say both of them were bad today, among some others. It’s one of those game, where it snowballed on them….

agreed, I’m just saying brodzinski because they had total control and that turnover let Tampa back into it.  We can also go back further and blame it on Panarin not shooting on the 2 on 1 and forcing a pass instead, that could’ve made it 3-0

• Bullseye 1

3 minutes ago, siddious said:

They’re a severely under rated team. 

but what’s the alternative? I feel like every team in the east is a hard play this year. 

Philly, Detroit, Islanders...and I really don't want to play Philly either because I know Torts would turn that into a 6-7 game series with at least 3 1-0/2-1 double OT games. Asshole. I miss him.

• Keeps it 100 1

2 minutes ago, Scott said:

When they go to Vesey first post game you know they grabbed their ankles. 

Seriously.

He should be wearing a letter on this team probably more so than Panarin. 

18 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

I hate agreeing with you. I fucking hate it so much. I hate it more than I hate you. 

J/K

I don't hate anything more than I hate you. 

• Like 1
  • LMFAO 1