• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Is Igor Okay?

22 minutes ago, RangersLEETCH said:

I apologize everyone still learning this thread stuff…

Ranger Ed 

It's cool, Ranger Ed.  We just like to break balls every once in a while, my man!!  The key thing is that you're here!  Enjoy the ride!!  😃

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Vodka Drunkenski said:

now I feel bad

Ok I’m over it, now don’t fucking do it again

I’m on your side dude I’ve been a Rangers a fan a long time. I hope the Rangers can do this to the Devils for the the rest of the year. I want to pound those little jerks into the fucking ground. Rangers thoroughly dominated from what I could see. Great win Rangers. I hope they go all the way.

On 2/23/2024 at 2:19 PM, Albatrosss said:

Fucking Laf or Shesty would've had another shutout.  He was majorly pissed too.  Hopefully Laf buys him dinner or something

What did the goal have to do with Laf?  Didn't see him on the ice when it happened.

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

The team was trying to get Lafreniere the hat trick, and they kind of got a bit selfless and weren't really focused on defense.

Oh, the game before, yeah but that's not on Laf that's on the team.

1 hour ago, Br4d said:

What did the goal have to do with Laf?  Didn't see him on the ice when it happened.

Laf directly turned the puck over right outside our own blue line on that play t hat let to the goal. Personally, i just like Laffy trying to do too much as opposed to too little so i give it a pass and chalk it up to youth. 

• Keeps it 100 1

53 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Laf directly turned the puck over right outside our own blue line on that play t hat let to the goal. Personally, i just like Laffy trying to do too much as opposed to too little so i give it a pass and chalk it up to youth. 

Not in this game.  It was Brodz, Goodrow and Kakko on the ice for the goal allowed.

Edited by Br4d

4 hours ago, Br4d said:

My post was from friday. You should really pay attention. Laf turned the puck over by trying to do too much which led to a goal,  with two minutes left in the game. 

• TroCheckmark 1

10 game win streak 5v5

Team

23 GF 12 GA 65 GF%

78 HDCF 98 HDCA 44 HDCF%

91 HDSV%
42 xGF%

1.065 PDO

Quick - 4 GP 6 GA .939 sv% .931 hdsv%
Igor - 6 GP 6 GA .964 sv% .897 hdsv%

This is a goalie streak fam. Don’t underrate what Quick has done amidst Shesterkins heater for the last few games. Best duo in the league. Let the good, unsustainable times roll!

• Believe 1