• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Jacob Trouba Suspended 2 Games for Elbowing

Pete

1 minute ago, Pete said:

I don't think you can come out of a hearing with a fine, can you?

I agree with @Ozzy, I think he gets the game tonight and he comes back after the break. 

We'll know if there's any call-ups later today.  I'm thinking Robertson, but we'll see.

It's gonna be 1 game...it's not a bad elbow, but he has a reputation, so....ahh you know the deal  😉

• Keirik changed the title to Jacob Trouba to Have Hearing for Elbow : Suspended 2 Games
  • Phil changed the title to Jacob Trouba Suspended 2 Games for Elbowing
25 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

The slash on the Bruins player was worse!  Shouldda been 1 game at most....make me wrong in my prediction, those pricks  😃

That high stick was incidental.

This was an unnatural movement during a hockey play where the elbow was very clearly intentional and not within gameplay. The video does a really good job of explaining it.

This is par for the course with him, he's reckless with other players heads, it's not the first time. 

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

This was an unnatural movement during a hockey play where the elbow was very clearly intentional and not within gameplay. The video does a really good job of explaining it.

This is par for the course with him, he's reckless with other players heads, it's not the first time. 

Disagree

• Keeps it 100 1

7 minutes ago, Pete said:

I didn't see a second angle of it until about an hour ago.  I don't have a problem with a suspension for it, I just wanted my dumbass prediction to be right!

As incidental as the slash may have been, I still thought it could've been a game.

• Cheers 1