• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Jon Stewart Will Return to 'the Daily Show' for 2024 Election Cycle

Phil

• 3 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, Albatrosss said:

I enjoyed it. He really pounded on Biden. Thought it was going to be more aboutTrump

Stewart's genius is that he doesn't go after parties. He goes after what's "wrong" vs what's "right", per his moral compass.

Edited by Pete
  • Bullseye 1
  • Keeps it 100 2

2 minutes ago, Pete said:

Stewart's genius is that he doesn't go after parties. He goes after what's "wrong" vs what's "right", per his moral compass.

I never watched the show before but I always thought he was a liberal left wing nut that shits on everything republican/conservative and masquerades it with couple of left wing jokes. Quite the opposite apparently 

• Believe 1

1 minute ago, Albatrosss said:

I never watched the show before but I always thought he was a liberal left wing nut that shits on everything republican/conservative and masquerades it with couple of left wing jokes. Quite the opposite apparently 

Yea the opposite. If he skews at all, it’s at whoever is at office simply because the material is usually there. 

4 minutes ago, siddious said:

Yea the opposite. If he skews at all, it’s at whoever is at office simply because the material is usually there. 

Being retired from the show he missed out on tons of gold material with Biden and Trump in office. 

11 minutes ago, siddious said:

He had another show on.. I wanna say apple?

They fell out cause he wanted to talk about China, among other topics, and apple didn’t approve cause they didnt want to piss off the Chinese communists. 

Edited by Albatrosss

22 hours ago, Albatrosss said:

They fell out cause he wanted to talk about China, among other topics, and apple didn’t approve cause they didnt want to piss off the Chinese communists. 

The short list of topics he rattled off early in the show were the topics Apple wouldn't let him talk about - AI, China, Israel/Palestine.

Either way, Stewart crushed this, and I'm so looking forward to more.

3 hours ago, LindG1000 said:

The short list of topics he rattled off early in the show were the topics Apple wouldn't let him talk about - AI, China, Israel/Palestine.

those are the exact topics he should talk about on a show like his wtf was apple thinking lol

4 hours ago, LindG1000 said:

40 minutes ago, siddious said:

those are the exact topics he should talk about on a show like his wtf was apple thinking lol

See the bolded...Where does Apple exploit child labor to build $1000 iPhones for $23 in parts and labor?

4 hours ago, Pete said:

See the bolded...Where does Apple exploit child labor to build $1000 iPhones for $23 in parts and labor?

I meant it more like why would they give him a show in the first place if they know he’s going to do that. But yea you right.

• LMFAO 1