• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Vincent Trocheck Named to All-star Game

Phil

3 hours ago, Pete said:

Good for him. He's definitely playing this season to the potential I thought we were getting last season. 

So you thought he was going to be this good ,I never thought he could play at the his level

18 minutes ago, lefty9 said:

So you thought he was going to be this good ,I never thought he could play at the his level

Oh no definitely not. 

It was a clunky way of saying everybody thought he was going to come here last year and be a point per game player because of Panarin. That definitely didn't happen.

But he's having himself a season this year. 

16 minutes ago, Pete said:

Oh no definitely not. 

It was a clunky way of saying everybody thought he was going to come here last year and be a point per game player because of Panarin. That definitely didn't happen.

But he's having himself a season this year.

they weren't on the same page last season ,but I still think he did good

• Cheers 1

You need to be a good player to play with good players. That's why guys like Hunt failed and Bread numbers went down.

Trocheck is a good player, he's not a P/G player, but rising tide lifts all boats.

42 minutes ago, Pete said:

You need to be a good player to play with good players. That's why guys like Hunt failed and Bread numbers went down.

Trocheck is a good player, he's not a P/G player, but rising tide lifts all boats.

Hunt is not even an NHLer.  Even Bread couldnt help him out.