• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#41) Rangers @ Washington Capitals — Halfway There

16 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Terrible.  It doesn't even make sense. Just more BS Wheeler hate.  

It was a phenomenal quote. You’re still fully erect from a 5 or 6 game stretch out of Wheeler weeks ago lol, 0 pts -6 in the last 6. Only reason he had the stretch apparently was because Zib was white hot for a few weeks before disappearing again.

• Like 1

Sadly, the recent history of the Rangers is that they are a team that would rather go around, than go through. Not really their fault, this is who they draft and target in trades. Finesse is great, and I'm all for it, but you need a certain amount of balance. In fact, I like the finesse players on this team. However, in the NHL, to win Stanley Cups, you need those players that choose to go through the wall, rather than go around. I don't see to may teams choosing to go around the Rangers when trying to score.

• Applause 1

1 hour ago, BrooksBurner said:

It was a phenomenal quote. You’re still fully erect from a 5 or 6 game stretch out of Wheeler weeks ago lol, 0 pts -6 in the last 6. Only reason he had the stretch apparently was because Zib was white hot for a few weeks before disappearing again.

This isn't a Wheeler thing, it's a team thing. And as a team, they are suspect.

3 hours ago, BrooksBurner said:

Nah. Odd Zib and Kreider have been ice cold ever since Wheeler was taken off the line. I'm sure that's coincidence. 

Hey did you notice Cuylle only got 13 minutes today? Must be because he's not a 1st line player. I mean thats hiw it works right?

Got an assist on a fluke goal he had no business getting an assist on, but yeah. That line looks more dead than @josh mom joke's. Must be Wheelers fault.