• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Flyers Acquire Jamie Drysdale, 2nd-round Pick From Ducks for Cutter Gauthier

Brutal for Hayes to go through that shit. Can't imagine the white-hot anger he's probably feeling with people wishing him death and saying they're happy his brother died. Fucking scum.

• Keeps it 100 1

14 minutes ago, Phil said:

Brutal for Hayes to go through that shit. Can't imagine the white-hot anger he's probably feeling with people wishing him death and saying they're happy his brother died. Fucking scum.

People forget that we are fans of a sport. A silly game. The fact that this kind of vitriol can come out of people's mouths towards other humans is insane. People need a sanity check. Time to shut the switch off on the worldwide web because people have lost touch with reality.

I think the Flyers organization needs to be reprimanded and they owe a big apology to Hayes and Gauthier. 

You could even tell in Briere's interview he was just a butthead little bitch about it all. So was Jones. 

• Bullseye 1

18 minutes ago, Pete said:

I think the Flyers organization needs to be reprimanded and they owe a big apology to Hayes and Gauthier. 

You could even tell in Briere's interview he was just a butthead little bitch about it all. So was Jones. 

You mean the same guy whose son threw a wheelchair down a flight of stairs while a handicapped individual was using the bathroom?

• Like 2
  • Bullseye 1

1 hour ago, jsm7302 said:

People forget that we are fans of a sport. A silly game. The fact that this kind of vitriol can come out of people's mouths towards other humans is insane. People need a sanity check. Time to shut the switch off on the worldwide web because people have lost touch with reality.

It's shit like this that makes me think there's a real argument to the efforts to de-anonymize online profiles.

24 minutes ago, Pete said:

Their apology would probably read "we're sorry you feel this way."

A bad time to abandon the Flyers as I think they finally have their heads on straight as an organization. Torts has them in a place no one thought they'd be and Keith Jones knows the game and knows what he's doing. I kind of hate it, but credit where it's due.

This douche of a reporter is doubling down. 

From the dude’s blog:

But here’s the thing – nobody is throwing “shit around.” Nobody is making anything up. If anyone connected to CB was ever discovered to be fabricating, I would fire them on the spot.

On this one, Ant is citing organizational sources, and he should get the benefit of the doubt because of a solid track record of reporting on the Flyers. He’s a veteran and has been doing this for a long time.

https://www.crossingbroad.com/2024/01/heres-torts-unloading-on-sherlock-sanfilippo.html

There’s a 75 minute YT video on the page, prefaced with:

If you want to hear more of Anthony’s side, you can listen to Wednesday’s episode of Crossing Broadcast, with myself, Pagan, Ant, and Bundy:

As of right now, 10am eastern on Jan 11, it has 31 likes and 0 comments. 

It’s a shame Torts didn’t ask him to leave, but I’m not sure he has that right in the press room.