• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Perfetti Tells Media Hartman High-sticked Him as Retaliation for Dillon/Kaprizov Incident

24 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

That's a kind of cheap way to retaliate.  I would at least drop the gloves and give the guy a fair fucking chance, or a hard open ice hit.  You jab him in the face?? 

Lol exactly where the fuck is the code on this? That's some dirty cheap BS and I'm all for retaliation but you gotta do it the right way. Come on 

• Keeps it 100 1

1 minute ago, siddious said:

Is that not considered suspension worthy?

https://russianmachineneverbreaks.com/2024/01/02/ryan-hartman-admits-deliberate-high-stick-on-hot-mic-but-nhl-rule-prevents-use-of-recording-for-disciplinary-measures/

Hartman was not penalized during the game and escaped even worse supplemental discipline due to a weird quirk in an NHL media-related rule.

Perfetti just so happened to be mic’d up that night and the entire on-ice conversation that he had with Hartman was caught on recording. However, according to reporting by Jeff Marek, none of the audio captured can be used for disciplinary action.

4 minutes ago, Valriera said:

Lol exactly where the fuck is the code on this? That's some dirty cheap BS and I'm all for retaliation but you gotta do it the right way. Come on 

28 minutes ago, Phil said:

They play again on February 20th. Expect fireworks.

Then the NHL can't use a mic for disciplinary action???  Well, they won't need it!  I'm sure Winnipeg will bring the pain that night.  They're gonna need Policemen, not referees for that one!!  LOL

Thanks to the NHL for their great officiating work yet again.

• Morphinity 2.0 changed the title to Perfetti Tells Media Hartman High-sticked Him as Retaliation for Dillon/Kaprizov Incident

"It had to happen, something had to happen"

He had to get high-sticked in the face like that? lol

Everyone clutched their pearls and threw out suggestions of 20-game+ suspensions when Trouba clearly accidentally hit Frederic in the head with his stick. But, this obvious pre-meditated chickenshit retaliation is just going to get brushed aside.

35 minutes ago, Pete said:

But of all people you're going after Cole Perfetti? 

Brendan Dillon played. Why didn't Hartman just go after him? Probably because he's a giant pussy. 

...and he tells him beforehand..."no disrespect!"  ...fuckin' kidding me??? 

Just unreal!  LOL

I'm all ready for that Feb game.  I so wanna see Hartman get his ass handed to him!

10 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

...and he tells him beforehand..."no disrespect!"  ...fuckin' kidding me??? 

Just unreal!  LOL

I'm all ready for that Feb game.  I so wanna see Hartman get his ass handed to him!

If I was Perfetti I have speared Hartman right in the nuts, then told him "no disrespect." 

• TroCheckmark 1
  • Applause 1

6 hours ago, Pete said:

If I was Perfetti I have speared Hartman right in the nuts, then told him "no disrespect." 

You're a lot nicer than me, Pete!  I'm going butt end to the face on a cross ice pass!