• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#35) Rangers at Tampa Bay Lightning — Kaaaa-chow

High and Wide

An absolute gem last night in Tampa!  Just another solid team effort to dispatch those punks!  Let's face it, we owed these guys a good ass-kickin' for a while.  Panarin with another hatty, Trouba looking like the Rock of Gibraltar, and Igor back with a vengeance.

Oh did I forget Trocheck's 4 point outburst???  ...No sir, I didn't!!!!

And here are the Top 12 nominees for last night's “Ozzy Quote of the GDT”, sponsored by Arnold Brick Oven...not quite as tasty as our Bread though!

16 hours ago, VegasRanger said:

Igor slaps the rest of the team in the head.  Conveniently, their heads are up their asses, so, he can hit them in the head and kick them in the ass at the same time.

14 hours ago, Pete said:

Troner boner 

14 hours ago, Valriera said:

Well this line came to play with enormous balls tonight 

14 hours ago, phillyb said:

Why even call the fucking penalties? Just let the play develop lol

14 hours ago, The Dude said:

No way that old lady in that commercial took the OSHA scissor lift certification. I'm calling OSHA on that bitch. 

13 hours ago, Dem said:

I'm a little disappointed. Sam sounds sober tonight. WTF

13 hours ago, Karan said:

Loving the energy by the PK unit tonight. They look hungrier on the puck than Laffy with a box of Tim Horton's donuts.

13 hours ago, Pistol Pete said:

Haven’t seen Kreider in the picture for most of this shift…I think he’s covering the goalie…

12 hours ago, Pistol Pete said:

Just 47 more icings and we can put this one in the W column!

12 hours ago, Pete said:

Fuck you goodrow #foreverlightning 

13 hours ago, Keirik said:

Bread trick!

Hey Tampa

Fuck off. Then keep fucking off.  Keep fucking off until you get to a gate that says "you can't fuck off past here."

Climb over the gate, dream the impossible dream and keep fucking off forever. 

12 hours ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

How old is the cunt hair? 20-40-80? One is slim as thread while the other is ship rope.  Gotta’ be more specific. 

Great way to end the year on a high note.  A well-played game, and we actually got a positive challenge for once!!  Fred Sanford was calling for "Elizabeth" after that one!

...and the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to Big Daddy @Keirik, who pretty much sums up what a few of us were feeling at about that time!  I love beating those pricks! 

Happy New Year, guys!!!  See ya in 2024....

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 1

• Phil unpinned this topic