• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS] (#35) Rangers at Tampa Bay Lightning — Kaaaa-chow

High and Wide

19 minutes ago, Pete said:

@RichieNextel305 next time you complain about Fox being cool as a cucumber, remember that moment and how many other defensemen wouldn't have tried to use their hand there.

I’ll remember that. But I’ll also remember when he goes back nonchalantly and turns pucks over.

Love the guy. But he isn’t immune from

criticism. I wish there was the extra push from him sometimes.

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

I’ll remember that. But I’ll also remember when he goes back nonchalantly and turns pucks over.

Love the guy. But he isn’t immune from

criticism. I wish there was the extra push from him sometimes.

I wasn't trying to be a dick about it, just reminding you of what you said yourself ... It's also what makes him great. People said the same shit about Alex Pietrango. "he's too evenkeeled" until... 2 Cups on 2 teams. 

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, Pete said:

I wasn't trying to be a dick about it, just reminding you of what you said yourself ... It's also what makes him great. People said the same shit about Alex Pietrango. "he's too evenkeeled" until... 2 Cups on 2 teams. 

No for sure didn’t take it that way. All good.

I totally get it. There are times that nonchalant play of his looks genius; I’ll say it looks that way significantly more often than not. I’m not denying that at all. But when the time calls for more and he doesn’t bring it, that’s where it gets tough for me to watch. Maybe others feel differently, which I get too. I see both sides of the coin. I love Fox. 

I most certainly wouldn’t hate the 2 Cups point coming true…except both here. 

Edited by RichieNextel305
  • Cheers 1