• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Former NHL Player Adam Johnson Passes Away After Suffering Severe Cut to Neck During Game Overseas

47 minutes ago, Phil said:

Not at all. This is literally why manslaughter as a crime exists. Murder is intentional. Manslaughter isn't, but you still killed someone.

I get what you're saying but circumstances contribute to charges. Ive been in grand jury proceedings where the crime fits the law to a T but they GJ does not indict due to the circumstances surrounding the scenario contributing to the level of intent.

This being a fast moving full contact sport with blades on feet is enough to be negligent on its own at times. I believe when the PC Affidavit gets released, there will be further contributing circumstances to sustain this charge.

5 hours ago, jsm7302 said:

I get what you're saying but circumstances contribute to charges. Ive been in grand jury proceedings where the crime fits the law to a T but they GJ does not indict due to the circumstances surrounding the scenario contributing to the level of intent.

This being a fast moving full contact sport with blades on feet is enough to be negligent on its own at times. I believe when the PC Affidavit gets released, there will be further contributing circumstances to sustain this charge.

This is the UK, so all this stuff might work differently... 

• VINNY! 1