• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

New Ranger Third Jerseys, Possibly Leaked

Lord Al

I personally love the main jersey color, the logo, and the bottom stripes.

The sleeve pattern kills the whole thing, and the red on the stripes needs to be darker. Was this a game of how many stripes to add? If they did the same 3 stripe pattern as the bottom of the jersey, I think this jersey would be really nice. Even no stripes on the sleeves would be nice too.

Edited by BrooksBurner
  • Bullseye 2
  • The Chyt! 1

2 hours ago, BrooksBurner said:

The sleeve pattern kills the whole thing, and the red on the stripes needs to be darker. Was this a game of how many stripes to add? If they did the same 3 stripe pattern as the bottom of the jersey, I think this jersey would be really nice. Even no stripes on the sleeves would be nice too.

Couldn't agree more. Really solid design, just bad arm piping. 

Personally, I like the color. Like others have said, the sleeves are weird.

Instead of the logo, I would have liked to have seen them do something similar to the old heritage jerseys, which were great, with the diagonal New York written instead of just slapping the logo on the jersey. The jersey is a dark blue, and I feel like with the logo being a different shade, it just looks weird.

Edited by RichieNextel305

On 10/28/2023 at 10:39 AM, BrooksBurner said:

Agreed. I'm sure this is the new third jersey and not the Stadium Series one. It's a pretty simple design and the emblem looks nice, it's a nice shade of blue. It kind of looks like a glorified practice jersey.

3 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

Agreed. I'm sure this is the new third jersey and not the Stadium Series one. It's a pretty simple design and the emblem looks nice, it's a nice shade of blue. It kind of looks like a glorified practice jersey.

looks like a cheap christmas sweater