• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Michael Del Zotto Hangs Up His Jackets, Plural; Announces Retirement

Phil

1 minute ago, siddious said:

Pure gold right here.

also I feel so old now 

I went to his first home game. Rangers-Senators. He scored, Gaborik scored. Rangers won 5-2 (maybe 5-1?) Pretty sure that was the game I texted "we love Dunsel' to the jumbotron.

Fourteen years? good god.

• LMFAO 2
  • Applause 1

• Phil changed the title to Michael Del Zotto Hangs Up His Jackets, Plural; Announces Retirement

Bust is a tad strong. Underwhelming considering he was a 1st round pick that started off with a high 30s and low 40s point seasons in 2 of his first 3. 

id probably say he had a tad too much success at a young immature age that hindered his development. Solid hockey career when it’s all said and done though. 

3 hours ago, Pete said:

You'd be wrong. 

3 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Bust is a tad strong. Underwhelming considering he was a 1st round pick that started off with a high 30s and low 40s point seasons in 2 of his first 3. 

id probably say he had a tad too much success at a young immature age that hindered his development. Solid hockey career when it’s all said and done though. 

fair enough- That is essentially what I meant. 

• Cheers 1

• 2 weeks later...