• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 SCF: Golden Knights vs. Panthers

Phil

Who wins?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Golden Knights in 4
    • Golden Knights in 5
    • Golden Knights in 6
    • Golden Knights in 7
    • Panthers in 4
    • Panthers in 5
    • Panthers in 6
    • Panthers in 7

Obviously because of Marc Staal, I would love to see Florida win and for him to finally get a chip. I'm not opposed to Las Vegas winning though. I love the team name and the uniforms and everything so I'm cool with them winning too. lol I still think having a NHL team there is pretty rad.

Plus another Rangers legend, Brett Howden, can get a Cup!

54 minutes ago, Morphinity 2.0 said:

What do you mean "lots of mileage"? They beat the Leafs in 5 and the Canes in 4 - one more game than the minimum required lol

Round 4 is always tougher than round 1 because of the cumulative pounding, injuries, and other attrition of playoff hockey.  Look at the style of hockey the Panthers play and contrast to the style of non-aggressive, non-combative, perimeter-oriented hockey the Rangers played against Devils.  

12 minutes ago, phillyb said:

Really hate the 2 + 10 for Tkcahuk for a clean hit and getting mugged. 

I think after the hit on Eichel and the facewashes in the scrum refs are just taking the temperature of the game down by sitting Tkachuk for 10 along with the matching 10 for the Vegas player.  Tkachuk is in Hill's head too.  It's more likely for an ugly third than for Florida to cut the deficit down to a goal or two.

• Keeps it 100 1