• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 ECQF #5: Rangers @ New Jersey Devils — Bring Out Your Weird

Just now, BrooksBurner said:

It’s like I’m watching the team fold against TB last year all over again. Except this year it’s a team with “proven Cup winners” against a newbie playoff team.

In the opening round. No "they're gassed" excuse.

1 minute ago, ausman said:

Someone should fire Dolan, the pos owner.

I mean they had a plan for long term excellence and the f—-Ing a— hole baby couldn’t stay patient.  So he blew it up.  Someone should ban him from MSG.

At least this teams mirage is finally gone. I don’t even blame Galant to be honest. The construction of the team is just as much to blame.  They can’t work the corners and they are almost as bad carrying the puck. So they pass pass pass. And whatever happened to closing the distance on a power play with your passes? These guys are just perimeter rocks. 

2 minutes ago, Bugg said:

They're gonna say all the right BS in the postgame, but collectively they don't get it. 

Let them. They will die Saturday against a bitter rival they led 2-0.

Heads are going to roll and outside of 31, not a soul on this team is safe.

This is not just a joke but this is an embarrassment of a franchise.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mbob said:

At least this teams mirage is finally gone. I don’t even blame Galant to be honest. The construction of the team is just as much to blame.  They can’t work the corners and they are almost as bad carrying the puck. So they pass pass pass. And whatever happened to closing the distance on a power play with your passes? These guys are just perimeter rocks. 

Mess will be wearing Slewbans Devils dress next broadcast

Time and time again....we have to pursue the big name.....time and time again it fails....when does this cycle change? Unless Kane ends this game with a hatty, aim out on Kane. Pennies on a dollar ruined the chemistry on PP1 and the chemistry with Vesey playing up. This team looks bruised and beaten.

• Like 1
  • Keeps it 100 1