• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2022-23 ECQF: Maple Leafs vs. Lightning

Phil

Who wins?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Leafs in 4
    • Leafs in 5
    • Leafs in 6
    • Leafs in 7
    • Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7

4 hours ago, Valriera said:

The players have to be thinking about it now lol but I think Toronto pulls it out and if we don’t win I’ll be rooting for them to March all the way. Their fans have suffered long enough 

Fuck their fans.  I like knowing there is someone out there more miserable than us.  Go Bolts

• Bullseye 1

The texts I got last night were something else. The group chats were disturbing my Rangers game, it was like we were in 9th grade again.

Leaf fans have severe PTSD. Golfed with 2 of them yesterday afternoon and both just assumed they'd lose in a hilarious fashion.

I'm a little scared here. Boston clearly shot a good portion of their wad in the regular season. 

Rangers need to figure it out. That'd be a helluva series if it happens  and I don't see anyone else stopping the Leafs, except themselves, of course.

• Believe 1

I was flipping between the Rangers and this game in the kitchen at work just as this game went into overtime.  An Isles fan was in the kitchen with me.  I mentioned to him, just as I said in here, that I don't really care much about TOR either way but would love to see this go to 7 just to see them sweat.  He said "Fuck Toronto and fuck Tavares for how he left 'us.'" How fitting that he scored the game winner.  Double the butt hurt for Isles fans everywhere 🤣🤣🤣
The Simpsons GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by SaveByRichter35

• Phil unpinned this topic