• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Rangers Trade Vitali Kravtsov to Canucks for William Lockwood, 2026 7th Round Pick

Blue Heaven

2 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

Yup, I hear ya Dude man!!

We've spent probably more time on this douche bag than he deserves at this point.  Just wash our hands of this fucking clown and move forward.

What's done is done! 

I actually didn't mind him and will always think there was some other underlying issue. The fact that he wanted no part of Hartford (as did Andersson) and would accept an AHL assignment for another team, always puzzled me.

Makes you wonder why players don't want to go there. Makes you wonder about Knoblauch, as he's been there for 4 years now, has won nothing and hasn't had much handling of the Rangers top prospects, nor has had anyone come through as a surprise diamond in the rough. 

The skill was there with the kid. Had decent size. Wasn't a horror show defensively. Had some moves. A bit of spoiled brat/delusional attitude is fine with me, IF you can back it up. He never did.

I'd have liked to have seen him get more of an opportunity, but Gallant seemed put off very early after his early season injuries. One of which I feel people gave him too much shit for (being folded and then some by Hedman).  But it seemed like the Rangers had intentions of using him correctly to start the year. The injuries just made up Gallants mind as he started demanding stupid things out of the kid ("I want him to hit people more"). Which in turn probably pushed the kids confidence further down the toilet.

Might have soured Panarin a little too after the 2 had been working together exclusively in practice  and I think off ice as a mentor. But, I don’t want to speculate on that. Speculation bad. 

I can only imagine the type of meat head Tocchet is, so I'd speculate that Kravtsov didn't interact very well with him, much like hiw it ended with Gallant. BUT I won't, even though I just did. Kinda. Not really.  

This was a shit show. All around. But, I wouldn't doubt he gets another sniff in the NHL. 

• Like 1