• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

What's Your Go-To Late-Night Snack?

Phil

Super healthy or pure vice — doesn't matter. It's 9:30, you've curled up on the couch watching TV and you want something to snack on. What are you grabbing more often than not?

We recently became Trader Joe's acolytes, so for me it's usually their salt and pepper or garlic and onion pistachios. Or, on the unhealthier side, some ruffles and TJ's Buffalo Chicken dip.

• Like 1
  • VINNY! 1

If I have a late evening craving for something, I'll do like 1/2 cup of iced coffee with a splash of choc milk or cream. Another option would be a yogurt cup. If it's a desire for straight SUGAR then it's a handful of kids junk cereal like Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Edited by Parsley

4 hours ago, siddious said:

Hagen dazs caramel cone ice cream.

If we’re up for it we’ll throw a digiorno in because we’re fat fucks. 

That ice cream is the best kept secret in the frozen dessert realm. Y'all don't start buying it off the shelves now. The OG's still wanna get our fix!!

• The Chyt! 1

Depends on the night.  Popcorn, jerky, and nuts are standbys.  Lately jello has been effective in helping me lose weight and maintain weight loss.  Jello is basically flavored water so fills my stomach without late night calories.  I do sugar free to limit sugar intake.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, BrooksBurner said:

I had PBJ on saltine crackers as a snack all the time growing up. Still dabble with that from time to time.

Never tried that. If I’m feeling extra indulgent, here’s what I do.

spread pb and j on two pieces of bread. Then toast a third piece of bread and put it in the middle of those two pieces. So good and a nice little crunch lol 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Keirik said:

spread pb and j on two pieces of bread. Then toast a third piece of bread and put it in the middle of those two pieces. So good and a nice little crunch lol 

Suggestion: just get a fresh loaf of brioche. Lightly toast both pieces, PB+J, and enjoy.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Keirik said:

Oh that sounds good. Never tried that either. Anywhere you can add crunch or crisp to a snack is probably a good thing

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, phillyb said:

Three pieces of bread? For PBJ? I feel like you have to really fucking love bread to eat that much fucking bread for a goddamn fucking peanut butter and jelly sandwich. 

Such hostility lol So sorry Mr. Atkins :)

• LOL 1
  • LMFAO 1