• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #49] Rangers vs. Vegas Golden Knights — Prohibition Blues

High and Wide

19 minutes ago, Pete said:

It's January 20 something. They don't have to worry about the playoffs right now, they're giving a prospect a taste. 

Every Ranger fan complains that every fourth liner stinks and never stops to think about the fact that all fourth liners stink and that's why their fourth liners. 

It's been a rotating carousel of stink on the fourth line for 20 years as far as the fans are concerned. It's like everybody wants the fourth liners to be former Selke nominees. 

And then when the fourth liner gets too good, they don't want to pay the fourth liner. But they still want the best players on the fourth line who make the league minimum who don't stink. 

Stop and stink.  

Not bad. I might use this in my next column

• LMFAO 1
  • VINNY! 1

4 hours ago, Blue Heaven said:

WTF, Halak??? Rangers don’t play for like 10 days. Who the F cares if he is in the all-star game, points is a little more important than him playing 10 minutes in the all-star game and skills comp. 

I take back my comment about starting Halak. Great game by the Halak-monster 

A big win for the boys tonight!!  Great to see Chytil keeping it going!  The kid line has been fun to watch, and it looks like we have a new line with CK, Goody and Tro!  Those guys seemed to gel nicely!

...And here are the Top 9 nominees for last night's “Ozzy Quote of the GDT”:

6 hours ago, The Dude said:

Lafrenière keeps asking Vegas players ( during warm ups) about the Golden Nugget. Fat fuck thinks it's a huge Chicken nugget. 

6 hours ago, phillyb said:

Ha-lak

Ha-lak

Hal-lal

I’m fucking hungry. 

6 hours ago, The Dude said:

This doesn't feel right without Josh. I mean, his mom is still worried. And it's not just because she is getting her STD test results back on Monday. 

6 hours ago, phillyb said:

Guys, shut the fuck up, my favorite song is on. 

4 hours ago, ausman said:

Chytil’s dad looks like a bundle of laughs, eh?  Does he think he’s attending a funeral?

4 hours ago, siddious said:

Probably just jealous of his sons giant schlong 

3 hours ago, Pete said:

It also leads me to believe that if your phone was the size of a TV there wouldn't be so many typos.

3 hours ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

There’s so many drunk 50+ women here it’s like a party at Ozzy’s.  

3 hours ago, SaveByRichter35 said:

One day back in my mid 20s I had a sloth in her 40s-50s missing a bunch of teeth offer me a blowjob for a beer and some coke money.  

It's great to hit the break with a solid "W".  A really great showing by Halak tonight, and I gotta say I was very impressed with his play in goal!!!

A pretty damn good effort for the boys and also a tip of the cap to Cuylle-Hand-Luke for getting in his first scrap and doing a damn good job!

…and the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to @The Dude, whose been pretty active with some pretty funny shit of late!

Great job tonight, fellas!  Now it's a 10 day break, and I'm thinking we're going to be pretty bored without any games!

• Cheers 1

• Phil unpinned this topic
  • Drew a Penalty changed the title to [RS #49] Rangers vs. Vegas Golden Knights — Prohibition Blues