• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

James Dolans Threatens to Halt Sales of Alcohol at Rangers Game

Blue Heaven

https://nypost.com/2023/01/26/james-dolan-threatens-to-halt-alcohol-sales-at-rangers-game/

Rangers fans might find themselves without any alcohol at an upcoming game.

Owner James Dolan is threatening to pick a night at the Garden, possibly a Rangers game, to shut down alcohol sales in response to the New York State Liquor Authority investigating Dolan about his facial recognition technology that has resulted in bans against lawyers suing him.

Hopefully none of you will have tixs to one of those games if he's goes through with it.  

Dolan is such a goddamn tool it's unbelievable.

This isn’t gonna bother me because I’ve been sober 29 years. I don’t need the liquor.”

Is it just me or is he always talking about it as though it makes him superior to everyone else?

congrats, 20k customers of yours per night feel differently go fuck yourself

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blue Heaven said:

https://nypost.com/2023/01/26/james-dolan-threatens-to-halt-alcohol-sales-at-rangers-game/

Hopefully none of you will have tixs to one of those games if he's goes through with it.  

I don't understand what one thing has to do with another. And he's not hurting the New York state liquor authority by doing this. 

Someone should definitely check on him, he's off the deep end. Must be all the coke pretends he's not on. 

Edited by Pete

Watched his interview on fox5. I’m not a lawyer so can’t judge from legal standpoint but he actually makes sense explaining why they had implemented that face recognition software. And at the very end of this interview he has said he believes the Rangers can go all the way this season. My guess nobody gets fired this year. 

He can ban it permanently as it Doesn’t bother me in the least but Dolan if thinks he’s going to punish his fan base by not allowing them the right to purchase a $14.00 cup of warm swill they pass off as beer he can go right ahead and watch the money from concessions drop by 90%  I guess he’s doubling up on the white rails to have come up with that one 

2 minutes ago, Rangers said:

Is he selling joints now at $20 rather then beer at $14? I mean, it is legal in NY now.

Speaking of that.

I don’t care what anyone else does. I’m no one to judge. However, a month ago my very pregnant wife and I were on the city to see Seinfeld. After the show on a Sat night we took a walk through Times Square and the amount of just open smoking of weed was just unbearable. It was nearly impossible to breathe.  Outside of going straight into MSG, I haven’t been to NYC for a while. I was pretty shocked to be honest.

• Keeps it 100 2

This is just a bully being a bully and telling patrons to go fuck themselves. What an ego.

Great, you’re sober? Cool. No one cares. Doesn’t mean everyone else has to be.

Nevermind that this makes zero sense, but of course, of all events, it’ll be a Rangers game. God forbid he ever did this at one of his precious Knicks games.

Article says something about how they’ll survive, because selling alcohol isn’t what brings all the money in. Yeah? Then how about lowering prices, you tool?

One of the dumbest things I’ve ever read or heard.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Keirik said:

Speaking of that.

I don’t care what anyone else does. I’m no one to judge. However, a month ago my very pregnant wife and I were on the city to see Seinfeld. After the show on a Sat night we took a walk through Times Square and the amount of just open smoking of weed was just unbearable. It was nearly impossible to breathe.  Outside of going straight into MSG, I haven’t been to NYC for a while. I was pretty shocked to be honest.

That's all that bothered you? Not downplaying it, but I think there's a bunch more that maybe you didn't notice going on in that area, that is disturbing. 

6 hours ago, The Dude said:

That's all that bothered you? Not downplaying it, but I think there's a bunch more that maybe you didn't notice going on in that area, that is disturbing. 

I didn't say thats all that bothers me, but as I'm walking with my pregnant wife and we both are ingesting puffs of smoke with every breath, it was pretty disturbing considering she's with child. 

As I said, normally I dont care what people do. We all have our thing. I just eish we didn't have to unvoluntsrily partake in it lol 

1 hour ago, Keirik said:

I didn't say thats all that bothers me, but as I'm walking with my pregnant wife and we both are ingesting puffs of smoke with every breath, it was pretty disturbing considering she's with child. 

As I said, normally I dont care what people do. We all have our thing. I just eish we didn't have to unvoluntsrily partake in it lol 

good time to use your Glock

3 hours ago, Keirik said:

Once a narc always a narc 

• LOL 1

17 hours ago, RichieNextel305 said:

This is just a bully being a bully and telling patrons to go fuck themselves. What an ego.

Great, you’re sober? Cool. No one cares. Doesn’t mean everyone else has to be.

Nevermind that this makes zero sense, but of course, of all events, it’ll be a Rangers game. God forbid he ever did this at one of his precious Knicks games.

Article says something about how they’ll survive, because selling alcohol isn’t what brings all the money in. Yeah? Then how about lowering prices, you tool?

One of the dumbest things I’ve ever read or heard.

Prices will be going up to make up for the lack of alcohol income.

• Bullseye 1