• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #26] Rangers vs Chicago Blackhawks — End the Pain

Drew a Penalty

8 minutes ago, jsm7302 said:

I think Valli would make a good coach. Super knowledgeable and passionate. I'd give him a shot!

Would kinda suck though if things didn't work out and things soured to the point he didn't come back to the broadcast. Although at that point he might be pursuing a coaching career anyway. No way this happens anyway but yeah.

Get the feeling Hank can't be bothered sugar coating and going through the motions on TV much. He's been to a bunch of games (I think he sat behind @Keirik for the Sens disaster) but only does a handful on TV. Vally's numbers probably drive him nuts too ontop of the garbage on the ice. Hard to talk about Allaire walking on water too this season. 

Just got home, looks like I picked a pretty depressing game to miss. At this stage I don't see how they can even recover the season based on the attitude of so many players. You can't trade half the team. Might as well write off this season guys. 

1 hour ago, jsm7302 said:

I think Valli would make a good coach. Super knowledgeable and passionate. I'd give him a shot!

Why the hell not at this point.  Valli is the best thing about game broadcast theses days.  Definitely isn’t the product on the ice.

• Like 1
  • Keeps it 100 1

I’m starting to question my sanity.  Why the hell do I care so much about this team?   They obviously don’t care very much.

When George Allen was inducted into the Pro Football Hall of Fame, Deacon Jones was his presenter.   A line of his from the speech has stuck with me for years.  Deacon quoted George Allen as saying

‘In sports, the only measure of success is victory. We must sacrifice everything to this end. The man who can accept defeat and take his salary without feeling guilty is a thief.’

A lot of thieves on this team.

Edited by deejaid
  • Keeps it 100 2

40 minutes ago, jsrangers said:

Get the feeling Hank can't be bothered sugar coating and going through the motions on TV much. He's been to a bunch of games (I think he sat behind @Keirik for the Sens disaster) but only does a handful on TV. Vally's numbers probably drive him nuts too ontop of the garbage on the ice. Hard to talk about Allaire walking on water too this season. 

In fairness he sat in front of me but we were very close.

I can attest that he stayed for the whole game lol

• Like 1

One thing I will say, is that when we lose games like this, reading through these posts are WAY more entertaining than watching this puke we're subjected to every night we play!!

...And here are the Top 16 nominees for Ozzy’s Quote of the GDT, sponsored by the Bridge Club I just joined.

...I jump next Thursday!!  LOL

18 hours ago, josh said:

Fuck leads. 

15 hours ago, Blue Heaven said:

If Drury calls an Uber now, it should be on 8th Avenue by intermission for Gallant 

15 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

I'm just going to call him, 'Laugh' now.

14 hours ago, Bugg said:

Rather ready to shoot anything any time Yukon Cornelius, Laffy may simply be an Island of Misfit Toys kinda guy. His watergun shoots jelly or something. 

14 hours ago, Keirik said:

NO GOALS IN NEW YORK

14 hours ago, Phil said:

CALL-A-TAX-I! 👏👏👏👏👏

CALL-A-TAX-I! 👏👏👏👏👏

CALL-A-TAX-I! 👏👏👏👏👏

13 hours ago, Keirik said:

Next Powerplay just put Trouba in front of the net. He’s awesome at that screen 

13 hours ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

I’m heading to the nearest massage parlor. At least I know there will be a happy ending. 

13 hours ago, rmc51 said:

I haven't been this sad since @CCCP DM'd me last week to tell me he had Chlamydia and that I need to get tested

13 hours ago, 4EverRangerFrank said:

Missed the goal. I’m in line at massage parlor. 6 Rangers fans ahead of me. 

13 hours ago, jsrangers said:

Trouba should drop the gloves again so he can head off for the night and enjoy the unlimited hot water in the shower.

12 hours ago, josh said:

If it couldn’t get worse, I’m outta beer 

12 hours ago, Sharpshooter said:

The worse this team plays, the harder it is for @Ozzyto choose a winning post.

You got that right Sharpy!!! 

12 hours ago, Phil said:

When JOE is openly questioning shit, you know it's fuckin' over. Pack it in. Call the cab.

12 hours ago, rmc51 said:

Not Quite in New York

11 hours ago, siddious said:

I like Petr prucha as a player… he would be a good coach 

…and the winning quote for tonight’s GDT goes to @4EverRangerFrank, the Big Guy!!  That's the only "Happy Ending" we'll see out of this bunch, this season!!!

It's actually getting more comical with each game now.  This season is getting to the point of no return I think, and even though it's still only 1/3 of the season, I'm not feeling ANY life outta this group to turn it around.

Have we seen enough yet, Chris?

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1