• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Jersey/Sweater Burning

goondman

Anyone interested in the above? After we lost in the 2015 ECF, I took an exact knife to all but one my jerseys. It being my Messier CCM pro... When the latest rebuild went into effect, especially when Quinn was hired, I almost nuked it is well. Then again when GG was brought on. Not necessarily because it was him, but more to the fact, there were other potential coaches available and this was a typical d-bag Dolan move, "well he had that one good season"

So now that we're back to square one, I'm pretty much finished with this turd organization and wanted to see if anyone else wanted to YouTube their jersey burning/de-fanning themselves. I've been a life long Ranger fan, but I've gotten to the point of feeling like the unappreciated wife/mom

• LMFAO 2

They may suck right now, my man....but they're still my boys.

I go back to 1971, and I remember teams that were WAY MORE SHITTY than this.  Players like Wayne Dillon, Greg Polis, and trades for Ken Hodge while giving up Rick Middleton.  This is nothing!  LOL

I'm not throwing the towel in for this stretch.  One change at the head coach position, a couple of adjustments on how to support the puck in all 3 zones, some consistent lines, and some type of defensive system, and this team can be lethal again.

• Phil changed the title to Jersey/Sweater Burning
2 hours ago, goondman said:

Anyone interested in the above? After we lost in the 2015 ECF, I took an exact knife to all but one my jerseys. It being my Messier CCM pro... When the latest rebuild went into effect, especially when Quinn was hired, I almost nuked it is well. Then again when GG was brought on. Not necessarily because it was him, but more to the fact, there were other potential coaches available and this was a typical d-bag Dolan move, "well he had that one good season"

So now that we're back to square one, I'm pretty much finished with this turd organization and wanted to see if anyone else wanted to YouTube their jersey burning/de-fanning themselves. I've been a life long Ranger fan, but I've gotten to the point of feeling like the unappreciated wife/mom

To each their own.....I'm going to ride this flaming plane into the ground with the rest of these fellas. Blue through and through.

Interested in knowing who you will be following after defanning yourself. May I suggest the Kraken? They need some fans to jump on board.

PS please post YouTube link of your ritual!

• Cheers 1

23 hours ago, Cash or Czech said:

Seems like a waste of money and not something that'll make any actual difference in the world. Maybe try therapy instead.

Ya, big waste of money

Momma always said, stupid is stupid does 😉

Edited by goondman