• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #18] Rangers at Seattle Kraken — Sleep Endurance Test # 1

Drew a Penalty

1 hour ago, mbob said:

Finally watching the game after making my dog puke, he ate Xytol gum which is poisonous. Took a bit but he puked it up. Now my turn to puke watching this defense and turnovers. 

Aww man…keep an eye on the pup. Hope you got it all. Had to my pup down a few months ago. Made it to 14 but that doesn’t make it any easier. My bud, I’m still moping around over it.

Edited by NY Chief
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, NY Chief said:

As man…keep an eye on the pup. Hope you got it all. Had to my pup down a few months ago. Made it to 14 but that doesn’t make it any easier. My bud, I’m still moping around over it.

Damn that sucks. Sorry about your loss. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, NY Chief said:

As man…keep an eye on the pup. Hope you got it all. Had to my pup down a few months ago. Made it to 14 but that doesn’t make it any easier. My bud, I’m still moping around over it.

My dog made me go out in the backyard to play fetch during the 2nd period.  Doesn't look like I missed much.

8 minutes ago, VegasRanger said:

My dog made me go out in the backyard to play fetch during the 2nd period.  Doesn't look like I missed much.

Wife said to me “you’re so good with him. You never complain when he wants to play. Or go for the third walk late. When he poops in the house because he can’t hold and we’re not home to let him out. When he wakes you up in the middle of the night for a walk because he won’t poop in his backyard…etc”

My answer? Someday I will miss every one of those “inconveniences” 🙁

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NY Chief said:

Wife said to me “you’re so good with him. You never complain when he wants to play. Or go for the third walk late. When he poops in the house because he can’t hold and we’re not home to let him out. When he wakes you up in the middle of the night for a walk because he won’t poop in his backyard…etc”

My answer? Someday I will miss every one of those “inconveniences” 🙁

Sounds like me with my dog.

• Like 1