• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

[RS #18] Rangers at Seattle Kraken — Sleep Endurance Test # 1

Drew a Penalty

1 hour ago, Ozzy said:

Is it me, or does Trouba look...."tired".  My god, he's a step-and-a-half behind almost every play, and for fuck sake...please take him off the PP2!!  I'd rather see K' Andre back there.

I think Trouba needs to have a seat for a while until he's 100%.  He's not doing anyone any favors by playing injured right now.  Greatly appreciate the effort, but get healthy and then bring it again!

He's injured. But the team basically can't afford to sit him. Might be more targeted to say Gallant can't afford to sit him right now.

• VINNY! 1

12 hours ago, RichieNextel305 said:

They play like fucking idiots in OT, plain and simple. And it’s indicative of the way they play during games: passive and soft. I have never seen a team overthink in OT than this team.

How many times have our elite players been burned in OT by opponents who keep it simple stupid?

All joking aside last night is a tough night to go to bat for the kids they were dreadful on a team of the walking dead.  I think they deserved a seat,  not only did they show nothing, they were bad. -6 2 shots. Chytil's worst game of the season by far imo. Laf invisible except for the hideous stache on the bench. Kakko stopped on a breakaway, other than that I guess he played the rest of the game.  If I'm Turk in that game I would play for the SO in the back half or late in OT as well with Igor in net. Gauthier was the best of the stiffs last night with his late game rush  to almost a SOG which drew the penalty. Good on him. 

1 hour ago, RJWantsTheCup said:

Why does Kakko insist on trying to stuff the puck in the net instead of shooting while he has the goalie beat?

I said something similar last night. Seems that he just has that one move and is committed to it at all costs. 

• Keeps it 100 1

• Phil unpinned this topic
4 hours ago, jsrangers said:

Gauthier was the best of the stiffs last night with his late game rush  to almost a SOG which drew the penalty. Good on him. 

Also drew a penalty in the first period.  I can't remember if it was the PP that they scored on.