• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Vitali Kravtsov Day-To-Day With Upper-Body Injury

Phil

Yikes lol this joke will really never die as long as he’s on the team and rightfully so at this point, fucking throws a hissy fit bc he doesn’t play, this year gets gifted the spot, and plays less than one total regular season game after two minor injuries rofl 

31 minutes ago, Valriera said:

Yikes lol this joke will really never die as long as he’s on the team and rightfully so at this point, fucking throws a hissy fit bc he doesn’t play, this year gets gifted the spot, and plays less than one total regular season game after two minor injuries rofl 

Can’t make this shit up 

3 minutes ago, Mdk154 said:

You all crack me up. We have 10 year veterans who have sucked this year yet ya'll constantly badmouth a young kid still trying to figure it all out. Probably the same people in the stands chanting "igors better"

A good start to figuring things out would be to play more than 5 minutes before getting hurt.

• LMFAO 2

31 minutes ago, Mdk154 said:

You all crack me up. We have 10 year veterans who have sucked this year yet ya'll constantly badmouth a young kid still trying to figure it all out. Probably the same people in the stands chanting "igors better"

So we’re supposed to just glance past a kid who gave up a year of developing in North America because of his ego and is now hurt every 6 seconds because he weighs less then a feather and is hurt whenever someone so much as looks at him? He’s getting hurt because he’s not used to playing at this speed, on this ice and against guys this size. So yes, he does deserve to hear some of the moans and groans he’s hearing now. It doesn’t mean people don’t want him to succeed. But be frustrated with him? Absolutely. 

• Like 1
  • Bullseye 2
  • Applause 2

15 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

So we’re supposed to just glance past a kid who gave up a year of developing in North America because of his ego and is now hurt every 6 seconds because he weighs less then a feather and is hurt whenever someone so much as looks at him? He’s getting hurt because he’s not used to playing at this speed, on this ice and against guys this size. So yes, he does deserve to hear some of the moans and groans he’s hearing now. It doesn’t mean people don’t want him to succeed. But be frustrated with him? Absolutely. 

Curb Your Enthusiasm Bingo GIF by Jason Clarke

30 minutes ago, RichieNextel305 said:

Didn’t you just defend haLak a few minutes ago??

6 hours ago, Mdk154 said:

He could have had it figured out 2 years ago had he stayed in North America. 

What's your take on his "I'm too good for Hartford" stance? 

9 hours ago, Pete said:

He could have had it figured out 2 years ago had he stayed in North America. 

What's your take on his "I'm too good for Hartford" stance? 

@Mdk154 just curious.  I would also max bet the  majority here are not chanting Igor's better.

Hd Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by jsrangers
  • Like 1

That "Quit on your team" attitude leaves a bad taste with a lot of folks....Can't blame 'em either.  It's a pretty legit take. 

I'm willing to give the kid a chance, and see if he can bring what he says to the table.  I ain't seen it yet (great English), but my patience is surely being tested with his inability to be able to withstand the mildest of "NHL play".  This isn't even the playoffs yet, and most of our opponents have been out of division/conference.

The best...ummm, WORST is yet to come!

16 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

That "Quit on your team" attitude leaves a bad taste with a lot of folks....Can't blame 'em either.  It's a pretty legit take. 

I'm willing to give the kid a chance, and see if he can bring what he says to the table.  I ain't seen it yet (great English), but my patience is surely being tested with his inability to be able to withstand the mildest of "NHL play".  This isn't even the playoffs yet, and most of our opponents have been out of division/conference.

The best...ummm, WORST is yet to come!

What gets me with you (and others, but I'm not going to tag everyone, so Im usingy our post to get on a soapbox.  Sorry Ozzy) ripping on this kid, is that he's played here before this season. 

Why has everyone forgotten that he looked pretty good and wasn't overmatched with the size and speed of the game.  He goes into traffic. He plays decent defense. 

And this quit on his team stuff needs to be put to rest. He says most of what was said about the situation isn't true. Even if it was true. Peoplle need to get the fuck over ot. He's here now. The coach has said nothing but good things about him. He's all they got man!

Look at what's playing in his place! The team is a wreck without him or someone good in his spot. Lafrenière needs to lead his own line, for the sake of spreading out the offense. The 3rd line is comprised of Chytil and players that probably shouldn't be in the league.  

The Rangers have no other option.  So maybe we should be a bit more supportive of the highly anticipated skilled forward that they drafted and NEED to form a decent forward group.  

Let's not constantly shit on the kids misfortunes. 

Edited by The Dude