• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

Sabres Re-Sign Tage Thompson to 7-Year/$50m Extension; $7.14m AAV

Phil

Got to see him up close tonight. Like a stork, with the hands of an angel.

He was truly awful, though. Despite a couple breathtaking plays, he was a human PP killer. Just brain dead decisions, one after the other.

When he and Tuch were on the ice together it was really something with the size and hands.

On the other hand, it's functionally a non contact league, so not sure what size matters anymore. 

14 hours ago, Dunny said:

Got to see him up close tonight. Like a stork, with the hands of an angel.

He was truly awful, though. Despite a couple breathtaking plays, he was a human PP killer. Just brain dead decisions, one after the other.

When he and Tuch were on the ice together it was really something with the size and hands.

On the other hand, it's functionally a non contact league, so not sure what size matters anymore. 

You know why size matters. 

• JIMMY! 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
50 minutes ago, Ozzy said:

I think that was the year we didn't have a 1st round pick, I can't remember???   ....not that we would've taken him anyway, but I'll bet St. Louis is really regretting they gave that guy up!

They won a cup I’m sure they’re fine.

• VINNY! 1

On 8/31/2022 at 12:49 PM, jsm7302 said:

Imagine if they didn't blackball Eichel. They may actually be on track but a contract like that after one season of success and no upward trend prior is dangerous. Tage Thompson is the next Petr Prucha but making WAYYYYY more 💰!

I reread this and instantly wanted to delete my profile here......not that I would....

But I wanted to.

• LMFAO 1

5 minutes ago, jsm7302 said:

I reread this and instantly wanted to delete my profile here......not that I would....

But I wanted to.

I had Reaves scoring 20 last year in the Ballsy Thread!!  Trust me, JSM...it could be worse!!!   LOL