• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECF #4: Rangers at Lightning — Take No Prisoners, Give No Quarter

TBL will sit back in the 3rd, Rangers will score an early goal, then tie it up late and go on to win it in OT. You don't want to fall asleep for this one (aka Phil and anyone else here that goes to bed before 11pm). 

• Believe 2

2 minutes ago, Zuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuc said:

Panarin actually sucks. Like seriously. Unless he's playing with a man advantage so no player will close him down he's a waste of space. Sad really.

He could put up 140 points next year and I won't give a fuck. You know what's coming in the spring. Completely spineless fucking weirdo.

1 minute ago, Karan said:

TBL will sit back in the 3rd, Rangers will score an early goal, then tie it up late and go on to win it in OT. You don't want to fall asleep for this one (aka Phil and anyone else here that goes to bed before 11pm). 

Idk, maybe Phil stays up. He gets goofy when tired 

1 minute ago, Karan said:

Well, I'm gonna go to sleep after the 2nd as long as it's 2-0. If I miss an awesome comeback so be it. I'll be happy as hell tomorrow, and more rested lol

2 minutes ago, Karan said:

Wait, what? You got it twisted, homie. I don't go to before midnight... ever.