• Join us — it's free!

We are the premiere internet community for New York Rangers news and fan discussion. Don't wait — join the forum today!

IGNORED

2021-22 ECSF #2: (2M) Rangers at (1M) Carolina Hurricanes — Check That Tone

Phil

1 minute ago, Blue Heaven said:

Which is why he'll never be a playoff performer....He'll be amazing during the regular season but playoff time he's a shell of himself.

Shame. I really thought he was going to distinguish himself. Although he's been a ballerina all season so not sure why I got my hopes up

5 minutes ago, Cash or Czech said:

Chytil gave me false hope. This would be fine if they gave Lafreniere the damn puck. He’s the only one who knows how to pass

If Chytil fired more pucks on net, I could understand. But half the time he hesitates and floats with the puck on his stick until someone takes it away 

Chytil gave me false hope. This would be fine if they gave Lafreniere the damn puck. He’s the only one who knows how to pass

If Chytil fired more pucks on net, I could understand. But half the time he hesitates and floats with the puck on his stick until someone takes it away 

1 minute ago, josh said:

1 minute ago, josh said:

1 minute ago, josh said:

Shout Yell GIF by VPRO

1 minute ago, Blue Heaven said:

Rangers should put this good ol Wayne Gretzky quote in the locker room.  

“You miss one hundred percent of the shots you don't take.” 
 Wayne Gretzky

They’d shoot less to ensure that shooting percent stays high